Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Elo La Junta Deck for next week (soa card banned)

Thursday 18/11/2010, 18:15
Pachenkov - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Pachenkov - Imperator - The Strawhat PiratesEnglish - Thursday 18/11/2010, 18:15

2/5
xNipple - Novice English
Thursday 18/11/2010, 19:28

Nice deck
3/5
Pachenkov - Imperator - The Strawhat Pirates English
Friday 19/11/2010, 04:31

Thanks
4/5
Soltis - Novice English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 02:15

This is a bit unfair since she just literally came out today, but consider Isatis in place of Chiro or Gatline. They're both really good, granted, but you ARE running a mono and that's just perfect for little miss support. She has high base damage, doing 6 and then the magic number 8 with clan bonus- I've seen Silfy say with good reason that 8 is the magic number in UR. Chiro needs her ability to hit that hard- so doing this in an SoA banned week is a go, but compare them side by side, with all bonuses to make things easy.
Chiro is 8/8.
Isatis is 9/8.

It's a very subtle difference, and it's a choice between reliable damage and reliable power when SoA is incoming (which yeah, then you'd probably want Chiro 's base power), but because there's "no SoA" this week Isatis carries 1 more power than her friend. Give her(him? the bio totally says himself, lol) a good going over- she may not make it anyway, but she's at least worth consideration. I'm totally using Isatis- heck, use her just because she's hot.

.. or rather he. ... Dude, his bio totally says him. It really does. I'm including Isatis just so I can be like MANBOOBS FTW.
5/5
Attack Shark - Hero English
Sunday 21/11/2010, 03:35

I like the deck for, however, I see a problem. SoA week will be flooded with Damage reducers (hence the banning of all DRs the week after), so your 2HKOs could get ruined quite easily, which would make playing La Junta fairly difficult. A really good La Junta deck, just La Junta is going to have a lot of trouble next week (or so I think).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals