Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Someone want to give some advice on this deck?

Saturday 20/11/2010, 23:59
Attack Shark - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Attack Shark - Hero English - Saturday 20/11/2010, 23:59

Ok so I'm thinking about the SoA ban next week, so I have come up with a Piranas/Sakrohm deck that has a fair amount of SoB and Damage reduction and lots of potential for 2HKOs. Take a look.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1613898

The general idea is to open with Selma and then have 2-3 cards that can finish the 2HKO in your hand, forcing the opponent to pill hard against you. Then you can easily soak up some pillz and damage or pill yourself to finish them off.

The secondary KO (which would generally be if you didn't draw Selma) would be to go for a first turn 5 damage, a second or third turn 5 damage and then finish with Nimestiec.

Hawkins vs Tula was probably my hardest decision to make because neither had a real role in the deck other than a 2 star filler, I went with Hawkins in the end because it allows me to get rid of a few pillz if i'm lucky (if only Bonnie Ld was already out )

Anyway any advice is welcome.

Thanks.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals