Experience in a tourney

Experience in a tourney
Thursday 13/12/2007, 04:13
Archit - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Experience in a tourney
Archit - Hero - RavensEnglish - Thursday 13/12/2007, 04:13

I was wondering what calculates the experience in the daily tournaments. Sometimes I will get 24 pts per win and others only down to around 17 , which is even below my average at the time. Do I get more or less pts for a quick knockout? Chractcter levels that are being played, my personal player lvl compared to oponents?

If anyone has any answers to this, I would really like to know to help me in my tournament strategy.

Sincerely,
Archit.

2/7
0UC K-Ryder - Master
Thursday 13/12/2007, 08:04

3 rules (dont know if theres three but it sounds cool)
1. the more stars you have collectively in your hand the less points u'll get say you have all lvl 5's in your hand, then it'll get you less points if you have all lvl 1's. i think the rule for it is that it's 30 points minus the collective amount of stars
2. if you ko in the torni, no matter how quick it is, you get an extra 2 points (but if you do one hit ko then you'll get more time to play other players and get more points)
3. the opponent lvl doesn't affect the points

the reading the rules while waiting for players to play did really help

no probs
Drapht
3/7
Archit - Hero - Ravens English
Thursday 13/12/2007, 09:39

Thank you for for this, and appreciate the time to help me out. One quick question, about something I didn't totally catch. When you say 30 - collective amount of stars, you mean whatever the difference is between the 2 is then subtracted from 30, as in the extra of whoever has the most? Also, if you win with the least is this added to 30 then?

Thanks in advance.
4/7
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 13/12/2007, 10:31

Here is the table where you find how your experience is calculated (the lower one):
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=table
Your points are affected by three things:
-The result of the battle.
-K.o. bonuses (with remaining pills)
-The duels (what level card beat what level)

So if you make a 1 hit ko, you may get less points your opponent.
5/7
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Thursday 13/12/2007, 12:08

Take 30 points. Then add up all the stars in your hand. So if you have 4 5star maxed cards in your hands then you will get 10 points and then you will get 2 points if you KO a player. If you have 4 1 stars and are some how able to KO the opponent, then youw ill get 28 points.

Not sure if that is truely how it works but one of the mods could prob tell you.
6/7
niku2 - Senior English
Friday 14/12/2007, 22:08

Hello i would help but i don't know
7/7
Archit - Hero - Ravens English
Saturday 15/12/2007, 18:22

I have one problem with the stated xp chart. According to it if you do a KO you get 2 * pills left, however I am not getting this. For this to be in effect do you have to do a ko in first 3 rounds, and if you KO in 4th it doesnt count?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals