Ok, Explain PLZ

Ok, Explain PLZ
Wednesday 13/02/2008, 04:27
Lord Belial - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Ok, Explain PLZ
Lord Belial - Master English - Wednesday 13/02/2008, 04:27

I really dont understand the tournament thing, i see a message at the bottom of the [tournaments I played] that says i won 50 clintz, but i never see any get added to my bank.
Someone mentioned to me that there are other factors that determine your rank in tournaments, and i wanted to know if anyone could tell me what to to to rank better in tournaments

Thanks

2/5
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 13/02/2008, 11:43

About that it would not be added to your account immediately it will take at least 30 minutes before you received your prize for daily tournament. This is as far as I remember when I was still actively playing.
3/5
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 13/02/2008, 11:59

After the tourney ends it will take from 20-40 mins to get your money add you can also win more clintz if you in the top 150
4/5
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Wednesday 13/02/2008, 20:21

Also there was the Kate being blacklisted bug. You probably got the clintz but didn't realize it happened.
5/5
Rohe - Master English
Monday 18/02/2008, 15:29

http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=tournament

go to that address if u wanna know more about tornoments

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals