Making a tournament? Please help me!!!

Thursday 14/02/2008, 14:01
FP_Ashigaru1 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
FP_Ashigaru1 - Veteran English - Thursday 14/02/2008, 14:01

How do you make a tournament with prizes and clintz to enter it?

2/6
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Thursday 14/02/2008, 14:14

Well there are a few ways.(Heres one way) You say your starting a tournament and the prize is say a Kolos. Then you say the price to pay is 500clintz. You sell them a card for 500+price of card they can sell it back or keep w/e. Then your organize them if they all play in different time zones. It makes it easy if you ask for that info (IE timezones). The reason you ask for 500clintz buy in is so if you don't have the card you could buy it, or so you at least make some clintz. You will also want to set limits, like only type 1 or no elo banned cards. You can say we will not start until 10people have decided to join. There you go.
3/6
Thursday 14/02/2008, 14:41

K thanks but can you get your own private room besides a guild room to do the tournamet in?
4/6
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 14/02/2008, 14:45

No sorri onli your guild room is private
you just ask the people to pm you where to battle
5/6
Gus Lee - Titan English
Thursday 14/02/2008, 14:57

Note, Im Crazy cannot sell his/h er characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

first you have to buy crédits if you wanna make a tourny with prices and clints to enter
good luck
6/6
Thursday 14/02/2008, 16:05

Thanks, I'll try to make 1 right now

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals