Regular weekly or monthly tournament

Saturday 20/01/2007, 17:52
I_am_Rav - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia RayaEnglish - Saturday 20/01/2007, 17:52

I'm kinda new in this game,but is there any weekly or mothly tournament?with big prizes?
if not why dont why dont the moderator make a weekly tournament with an entry fee(clintz or creedits),or maybe some elo points minimum or qualifier.
and the winners gets credits,clintz or cards,is it posible?
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Sunday 21/01/2007, 02:49

There's already a daily tournament, 3 times each day i think and u want more tournaments? weekly and monthly? well i think it's redundant if we already have daily ones and no requirements, just play.
3/16
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Sunday 21/01/2007, 08:30

I was thinking of a mojor tournaments,do they ever have one?thx
4/16
Kerberus - Senior Português
Sunday 21/01/2007, 11:55

No we don't have...
I don't think it is a bad idea, but we don't have...
5/16
kv NIVROTH - Titan - KINGS OF VALACHIA Română
Saturday 27/01/2007, 06:29

There are some unofficial tournaments with rare or even cr cards as przes, but you may find them ONLY in the french forum (you click the france flag in the left upper corner of the site), and there you may read about those events, IF YOU understand french.... maybe someday those subjects will be posted in english too...MAYBE... or MAYBE not, rather...
6/16
Saturday 27/01/2007, 08:18

Why dont the admins,make those kind of tournaments?
7/16
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint Staff English
Saturday 27/01/2007, 09:07

Hi,

There is the weekly ELO tournament, with Cr cards to win. And, as KV NIVROTHevo said, many players organize unofficial tournaments, most of those players are french (oldest player community) but if shouldn't be difficult to enter those tounraments, many french players speack english and assuming some of you understand a littlle of french, you should find a way to make it happen. To access the french message board, simply click on the french flag and then on Forum.
8/16
Saturday 27/01/2007, 09:46

Maybe once a month?cant the admins make it,with a minimum elo or some other qualifiers?so that not everybody could play?like a major tournaments...thx for the answers...its just a suggestion...
9/16
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Saturday 27/01/2007, 22:25

Ravnica - it would be nice to have tournament formats like in magic the gathering. Lets leave it for the admins to think about. They know what they are doing
10/16
BWJagas - Veteran - Black Wizards Română
Tuesday 30/01/2007, 16:58

Hmmmm,but i think would be nice to posted in english the unofficial tournements or create a flage at Romania,i want to see a messagee board in romanian language

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals