Bodenpower
Chlora
Loocio
Graff
Noodile
Yookie
Rico
Miken Moose

I think i lose 85% of my matches and i just ca'nt hit 1200 ELO points. Please help me guys. I really want to be a good ELO player but i just ca'nt. Can somebody teach me???

2/9
AL3xMK - Veteran - SAM Deutsch
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 14:17

Well try to change your playing strategie

U even can win T2 Survivor with 26 Star deck , if u are playing clever
3/9
0 Momo - Titan English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 16:31

Try to balance your deck..
4/9
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 17:03

You're deck is good.. you need to change Miken Moose to Arno.. and if you have enough clintz, go for blaaster instead of Chlora..

that deck made me 1300 many times before.
5/9
On3- Zecueid - Titan - The Fellowship of the Ring English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 17:26

Your deck is good I would say. You should also take account of the weekly bans. Not all decks will let you score 1200+ or 1300+ every week. For example, due to Marina, Striker and Shakra unbanned this week, GHEIST is rarely played while All Stars and Roots are mostly played. Clans which have already low power such as GHEIST will suffer a lot. Previous weeks GHEIST usually dominate the ELO.
6/9
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 17:55

Go for attack manipulation clans until you are more familiar with the game... Roots are pretty advanced to play with
7/9
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 02:44

Blaaster should be in here as he is a 4* staple for Bangers imo
8/9
soliuz - Imperator English
Friday 21/05/2010, 23:38

Its not your deck, i play a lot of elo players and your like most of em, you self doubt your skills, and abilities thats your only problem believe in ur cards and yourself for once and see what happens
9/9
0 Xavi - Titan English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 01:06

I agree with Lord Cristian. Clans with some type of attack or power manipulation are a nice way to ease you into learning the game better.
While Roots are a great clan for ELO, they are more difficult than others to play because they don't have a bonus that gives you some sort of attack or power advantage.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals