Tanaereva Question

Tanaereva Question
Tuesday 29/06/2010, 23:34
googoo4gaga - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Tanaereva Question
googoo4gaga - Master English - Tuesday 29/06/2010, 23:34

I got him in my pack, pretty lucky.... but should I sell him so I can make an ELO deck or should I keep him because he wont always be ELO banned... or will he? Let me know what you think I should do, and what I should possibly spend the clinkz on
« Previous12Next »

2/13
Rambull420 - Hero English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 00:07

He will always be banned, but is still very good for Survivor.
3/13
HoA - Zero - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 00:16

I think you should sell him .
He won't get Unbanned for at least a long time . Maybe years.
And you should spend your clintz on a Freaks / Roots deck . with 33k that should buy you a Pretty good deck .
But really its up to u
4/13
0 Anderson - Titan English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 00:54

@living2die
actually, he isnt. there are going to be changes to the ELO mode within a few months i asume according to euzebes message. that meaning anything can happen including letting the big 5 back
5/13
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 01:08

If you currently have other strong cards, especially in Ulu Watu, keep him. You can construct a nice T2 Survivor deck with him that you can then use earn more clintz through T2 Survivor Mode. If not, then sell him for some nice cash for an ELO deck. I would start with Rescue.
6/13
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 02:38

He's not part of the big 5
7/13
Hilarious_ian - Titan English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 04:45

Big 5 or not there is still talk of releasing perma banned cards when elo gets its next update.

I sell doubles mostly, but even 30k won't get you a great elo deck unless you get the right one the first time lol.
Maybe you'll have better luck than me : )
8/13
Jesuela - Titan English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 05:43

Tanaereva is a permanent banned in elo sell it if you don't have a good deck.. and if you have clintz make a better one..
9/13
LOA_MR-D - Imperator - Legends of America English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 21:21

I'd probably sell him and get some of those cards you've always wanted cause he's gonna be banned for a while.
10/13
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 22:30

Depending on how serious you are about the game, spend money on new blood packs the day new releases come, then sell the new recuits right away, wait 2-4 weeks you can buy them back at 1/4 of the price you sold them for, use the profit to buy the cards you want for a good deck. Who knows what will happen, will you even be playing in a few months?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals