Winning a different way.

Winning a different way.
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 12:26
Lost_YDG - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Winning a different way.
Lost_YDG - Master English - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 12:26

To start out this article i would like to explain that i have been trying a very interesting way of winning in ELO. Instead of using big bombshell clans ive been using Pussycats. My deck is Charlie, Yayoi, Muze, Wanda, Ella, Brittany, Spiaghi, and Bridget. The deck uses the damage reduction power of the Pussycats to protect my life so that the one hit from Yayoi or Muze or sometimes Charlie will win the game.

Most decks in ELO cant handle this because the decks in ELO are forced to use cards with lower damage and therefore the bonus of the Pussycats reduces most cards damage to 2 and under. This means that you may deal about 6 damage to me and i can then hit you with a Furious Yayoi for game or Bridget.

That brings me to the next point, Bridget. Some people say she is like Vholt and that she does the same thing as Vholt. She doesnt. She actually works well with the strategy i use because my opponent deals about 2 damage and then i gain 1 life meaning they only dealt 1 damage. Making this a very hurtful round because my opponent has now thrown a card with about 3-5 pills and i have thrown none. Now i have a pill advantage.

The weakness to this strategy is SOB. It seems that Piranahs are the hard ones to beat. They are able to use pill manipulation. This means that my pill advantage is none. It is hard to get around and i usually lose to them.

I wrote this article to show that there are other ways to win. Not just the one everyone uses.

Lost_One

2/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 13:55

Well, this isn't really anything new. DR and life gain mixes are a a less popular but well known tactic, there's no real revelation here.

I guess it might help new players who are looking for a different style though so it won't be entirely wasted.
3/4
Lost_YDG - Master English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:00

I want people to be refreshed and maybe think of some new way to run a deck. Not just using a deck built around a clan but an ability or such
4/4
Fazil - Guru English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:49

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1387073

I created this deck a long time ago(made the preset again 2 secs ago) and went up to 1350 and stuff. But its just to weak to get any further. Its notthing new, but if u wanna play that style use a better deck then yours.

that one is really good:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1360213

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals