The Myth of Expensive ELO decks

Friday 20/08/2010, 08:38
wasteroftime - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 20/08/2010, 08:38

With the bans i believe making solid ELO decks has become cheaper than before. In this post i will go with reviews of most of the clans and their cheaper ELO playable cards. I`ll focus on half decks since they are more versatile and should be able to adjust to the weekly bans quite easily. For the sake of argument lets define cheaper as approximately 4000 clintz or less for a half deck. Which means you get a decent deck for around 8k

Bangers - Chlora, Loocio, Bball, Massiv

AllStars - Alexei, Stacey, Kang, Randy

FPC, LaJunta - currently a budget option is tough with the new popularity of this clan

Freaks - another tough one to play competitively on a budget, but a small support half deck can be pieced together using Hula Esmeralda, Harleen, Piotr, Olga Noel, and Mira --- the other half of your deck will have to provide most of the ooomph

GHEIST, Nightmare, Sentinels, Vortex - tough on a budget

Jungo - Mindy, Wendy, Radek, Pegh, and Askai are affordable options.

Junks - Gibson Dreen Veenyl Onik and Sentagon

Pussycats - Brittany, Muse, Noemi, Ella and even some of the big dangerous cats like Veronica and Jeyn can work. Svelthlana can step in a much cheaper filler than Gwen or Wanda

Roots - Amanie, Rico, Yookie, Noodile, Jeto, Miken Moose Jeena , Roots will be dancing around the bans for weeks to come. With no one card that makes them the powerhouse that they are, shutting them down completely in a particular week is hard to do.

Sakrohm - hard at this time but Murray Corrina Wakai Naboh and Jautya are all decent options

Skeelz - Mandred Greem Redra Deebler Zeke Clay Danae and Chwing are all good or decent cards... but their top cards have always been expensive. You`ll need a half deck that will pair up with them well

Ulu Watu - Nanook Stanley Janice George Kirk Taigo Lin Bee and 1 star Warren give you a few options with them

Uppers - Oxen Samantha Wendel Wayne Stark Frankie Hi Harold Glenn and Nellie should give you affordable options

Rescue - will have to dance around the bans... but i do believe 8000 clintz decks are possible, just dont expect to dominate

Well there you go, have a look at that selection of affordable ELO competitive cards, put some together, and win a bunch of games
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 20/08/2010, 09:12

You're forgetting Archire, and La Junta!
3/12
sycanteLoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Friday 20/08/2010, 09:18

Piranas - Hawkins Noel, Spycee, Kristin, Andsom, Sting, Taljion, Tyd, Tula, Ulrich all below 1.5 k

and if you make any more "myth of..." posts you should change your name or picture to mythbusters
4/12
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 20/08/2010, 10:26

No sorry LaJunta cant really put out 4 competitve cards for less than 4k imho

piranhas - ya i forgot them. thanks for the add. although i think Taljion means you are really pushing to include some subpar cards in there.... i consider Andsom Spycee and now even Sting to be subpar for their star count.
5/12
sycanteLoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Friday 20/08/2010, 10:40

Yah, forgot that Taljion is better for monoclan, i just listed the cheapest cards that i've seen often in elo, for a cheap 12* half deck i'd go with Kristin, Tyd, Tula, and Ulrich, all for about 4.3k, which avoids all pill manip somehow...
6/12
williebobo - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 20/08/2010, 13:58

It's cheaper for to get a competitive deck yes ... but for one week only! Because some of those cards will get banned and you would have to invest in a new clan again so overall you will need to spend much more!
7/12
LoA Saivior - Hero English
Friday 20/08/2010, 19:39

Sorry, but for Jungo, Askai was staff banned this week, making Jungo very hard to play mono unless you could afford Ongh (20K+).
8/12
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 20/08/2010, 23:22

I listed all the affordable cards (that must have at least 3 affordable friends) that are elo competitive but not perma-banned

Askai may float in and out of the decks over the weeks

@williebobo
It's cheaper for to get a competitive deck yes ... but for one week only! Because some of those cards will get banned and you would have to invest in a new clan again so overall you will need to spend much more!

gonna have to disagree with that so far.... at worse you spend another 4k to completely switch a half deck or 8k for a whole new deck.... how much is Blaaster? Copper? Gil??? 1 card for the the price of 8
9/12
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Friday 20/08/2010, 23:52

FPC: Marlysa Cr, Kerozinn Cr, Fei and Chan
and the staff doesn't understand why people don't play FPC that much...
10/12
Re-Peat - Guru - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 20:13

Great advice for building a half-cocked ELO deck that will get you in the 1100 range but probably not far past it...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals