Tuesday 14/09/2010, 01:32
DecaUltra - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
ELO 831 =
DecaUltra - Imperator - The Pro GhostsEnglish - Tuesday 14/09/2010, 01:32

"No opponent has been found. Please try again in a few seconds' time."

Sigh.

I'm so bad the game won't let me play anymore. Tough week... None of my decks are working at all.
« Previous12Next »

2/14
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 10:46

Give it a rest for a few days, it'll rise. Or if you have better things to do than waste your time climbing out of that hole, wait for next week
3/14
williebobo - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 14:07

Surely any decks with Roots/ gheists would work?
4/14
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 14:44

I've also noticed your fair play rating is absolutely horrendous meaning you time out an awful lot.

Just to let you know, this is frowned upon by many and you'll find it hard pressed finding a guild who won't mind a massive 15% of timed-out battles. :/
5/14
DecaUltra - Imperator - The Pro Ghosts English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 15:53

Is it really all that important to be in a guild?
6/14
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 17:46

I think they really need to make it so that surrenders don't count against your fair play rating. Especially in elo, half the time a win or loss is determined in the first two rounds. Why waste both you and your opponent's time (and clogging the servers) by dragging a game out?
7/14
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 22:08

I'm pretty sure only time-outs count.

Guilds are great places to learn the game, meet people, enter events, etc... you can play without it, of course, but you will be missing out on a rather large aspect of it.

The main point is, Deca, your timeouts are simply poor sportsmanship.
8/14
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 22:56

Unless you get them from bad internet connection or not paying attention to your game..

As Shadow Council has said, guilds make the game better, so I would advise to work on your FP rating just so that you could get into one. And hopfully they will not ignore your request to get a good elo score.
9/14
Kantimplora - Legend English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 23:47

Shadowcouncil, don't agree at all. Poor sportsmanship? Abandoning a battle you know you're going to lose saves time for you and for your opponent. Nothing more sincere that recognizing you've lost a battle by abandoning it. What I really see lack of sportmanship is letting time going out instead of abandoning when the defeat is sure.
10/14
all41n14all - Veteran English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 23:49

Well wat deck are you using atm maybe you just need a few pointers by the community.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals