Monday 04/10/2010, 02:02
Lunien - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
ELO week 10/3 - 10/9
Lunien - Guru English - Monday 04/10/2010, 02:02

This week's bans:
Characters temporarily banned by the players’ votes
Marina Askai Elvira Sigma Bodenpower Gil Sledg Shann Spiaghi Lou Leviatonn Gwen Yookie

This week (from today at 18:00 to Saturday 09/10, 18:00)
Characters temporarily banned by the staff
Robb Rolph Emeth Dalhia Noodile Dorian Blaaster Toro Mona Kerry Rico Vermyn N Pegh Ghumbo Lea
Uranus Bristone Rowdy Oshitsune Arno Chiara

Skip to bot for TLDR version.
As you can see, Copper still running about for some odd reason, probably to give Sentinel more play. Both SoA clans hit hard again - Roots crippled, GHEIST lose Rolph Toro Bristone Leviatonn - the Bristone ban hurts particularly hard. Rescue are still probably out, none of their staple SoBs, as well as Elvira. Nightmare probably out again as Oshitsune is back on the banlist. Chiara still out.

DR's are hit pretty hard as well - Pegh, Arno, Bristone, Uranus, VermynN out, but Spiaghi's back in play. Look to see more Montana even though Mona is out. Apart from that, usual suspects (Marina, Blaaster, Dorian, Bodenpower - basically high power high damage cards) are out as well

Piranas still running strong, so figure to see a lot of them, I know I'll be running a Pirana deck.

TLDR: Copper still on the loose and probably more rampant than last week. Lots of Piranas.
« Previous123Next »

2/21
Lunien - Guru English
Monday 04/10/2010, 05:17

Edit: Apparently the player bans weren't updated, here they are now:
Characters temporarily banned by the players’ votes
Marina Sledg Askai Lou Cliff Yookie Elvira Stanly

The staff-banned ones are unchanged. So yeah, like I said spiaghi's back in play, Stanly's ban probably cuts down on the number of Ulu Watu players. the rest still stand. Leviatonn is back though, so look for a few more GHEIST. Probable GHEIST/Nightmare mix with 3 allstops -> Leviatonn Dieter Glorg to deal with Copper. Sorry abou the mixup
3/21
Zee Deveel - Master English
Monday 04/10/2010, 06:17

Well that's almost not a surprise, at least half of my GHEIST half is banned. I thought they were done when they screwed the game long ago in august. When did this temporary banning by the start? I only recall temporary bans from players.

How come you say Leviatonn is banned? He's not banned at all, meaning there's still a chance for my GHEIST.
4/21
Ravnod - Hero - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 04/10/2010, 06:35

I thought Cliff was banned...
5/21
Lunien - Guru English
Monday 04/10/2010, 06:50

Yeah, the hero banned page didn't update yet, my bad.
6/21
Remzer - Hero - Les Saintes Galoches English
Monday 04/10/2010, 15:21

GraksmxxT is also still out. Now with Uranus and Bristone, my 3 damage reducers are out...

At least now Sigma's back, so I got SOME incentive to play Sakrohm again... But Bristone was a big part of my GHEIST... Oh well! ; )

Adversity makes for Diversity!
7/21
Monday 04/10/2010, 18:01

By the way, folks, I just had an ELO match against someone using Bodenpower. I thought he was temporarily banned?
8/21
Monday 04/10/2010, 18:13

Wait wait wait...

I might be confused here... Does the ELO banned symbol appear on cards that are "player-banned"? If not, then I was wrong in thinking that Sigma wasn't banned... Sorry!
9/21
redeemeraz - Veteran English
Monday 04/10/2010, 20:19

Two new cards added to the Staff Temp Ban, Lea & Chiara

Player Bans 3 Rescue
Staff Temp Bans 2 Rescue

All SoA & SoB Rescue are banned. Even the Revenge & Courage SoA/SoB are too much for players.
10/21
Lunien - Guru English
Monday 04/10/2010, 21:28

@Remzer
Bodenpower is not banned, don't look at the list on the first post for player bans, look at the list on the 2nd post for the player bans. The player ban list wasn't updated when I copy-pasted it.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals