offline Eddy Money Veteran  
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 07:14

They are absolutely destroying ELO. Seriously are you going to ban Bristone? Unbelievable!!! 10 more characters are going to be banned by next week. Quit making cards if you are going to ban them. Thanks a lot

Bristone 6/4, -3 damage reducer and is the only damage reducer that Heist has. It is only 500 clintz too. Anyone can afford that...

What's your take?

offline DrTravelerLoA Senior Legends of America
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 18:12

I liked Roots.

I've sold mine off though. Player and Temp bans have made it clear that Roots aren't going to be allowed as a Mono deck anytime soon. At this point, GHEIST players need to wake up to the fact that they're headed the same way.

It seems that in ELO the movement is away from mono and towards halves, whether we like it or not.

offline MABanator Hero Ramshackle Glory
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 19:06

I believe if they want variety they should release a second dr 4 gheist i mean the bans r begining 2 resemble the bans in august

offline Lunien Guru  
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 23:18

@Dr Traveler hit the nail on the head - Mono Roots is gone, Mono GHEIST needs a splashed spiaghi - not hard, but still hurts Draheera. Rescue is getting banned hard too (I'm glad to say I contributed to that). So yeah, we'll be seeing more Freaks half decks, which is awesome.

offline swagmaster420 Guru TRiNiTY
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 00:43

I hate Roots and GHEIST. They make the game boring for the person on the other end.

offline cockcock Veteran  
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 00:59

Roots are lame patchouli-smelling hippies. Nobody likes Roots, you only use them if winning is all that's important to you. If that's the case, whatever is the point of putting the lovely pictures on the cards?

Wednesday 06/10/2010, 02:28

Rescue is still pretty good even with the bans they're facing. They're just reigned back into something reasonable now.

Roots are pretty hosed.

Wednesday 06/10/2010, 02:30

And I have to say, after the beating that Roots took I'm not exactly sympathetic to GHEIST players complaining.

offline swagmaster420 Guru TRiNiTY
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 04:51

GHEIST is better than before. Even though they lost Briston, they also lost one of their major counters.

offline -0ImprintX Master Les Lycans de la Lune
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 06:20

So true.

But in a sense... GHEIST Really only gets hurt by Roots and GHEIST.

And by making less of GHEIST... it becomes more effective. In a way.

offline Mr Intelijent Master Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 06:49

Its funny how everyone just makes it seem like roots are weak, and they dont matter, and no one likes them lol but on the other hand 6 of them are banned.....so either you lot have your head up your #@% or you are afraid of them and use gheist who a lot of other players are afraid of...not to mention that roots have lost both their best cards to perma banns, and their other staple/decent cards are also banned but roots still have 4 stars to replace 4 stars (roots dont) 5 stars to replace 5 stars (roots dont) 3 stars to replace 3 stars (we got jeena, thats it!) and you got a wide range of good 2 stars when our best is miken moose.....

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.