Need help with freaks

Need help with Freaks
Thursday 21/10/2010, 19:06
kocakabakh - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Need help with freaks
kocakabakh - Senior - | KATANA |English - Thursday 21/10/2010, 19:06

I am using freak deck, but it is really hard for me to win games. What should I have to do? And can some one help me with this

2/6
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 21/10/2010, 19:11

End with more life than your opponent
3/6
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 21/10/2010, 19:13

Do you have enough damage in your Freaks deck? In Freaks decks that is usually the biggest flaw. The poison is important and can compensate for low damage at times, but KOing the opponent is just as important in a Freaks deck as it is in a lot of other decks.

Granted, players can use Freaks for life gaps (especially with some cards like Twyh and Wolfgang), and that's fine, but if that's not working out I seriously suggest you try adding more damage to your deck and see how it helps you fight.
4/6
kocakabakh - Senior - | KATANA | English
Thursday 21/10/2010, 19:41

I will try to use that suggestion I hope it will be helpful But the problem is the Nightmare deck I hate them. If This doesn't work I will gone buy Nightmare deck!!!!
5/6
kocakabakh - Senior - | KATANA | English
Thursday 21/10/2010, 19:55

Yess!!! Thaqnks I think it is working
6/6
Mr Viggz - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 21/10/2010, 22:57

If SOB is your problem, use Hula. I disagree with toxica tho. I think it is best to use Freaks with +life and dr. Go look at some Freaks/Jungo or Freaks/Sakrohm decks. Those should help.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals