Under-rated cards from all clans

Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00

I am making this thread because i feel some cards are underused even though they are quite viable in top tier play. Here goes.

Allstars:
I dont really wanna comment on a clan that i don't have much expertise on, so i will go ahead and state that Marina is probably the best unbanned card in the game, and is really under rated..

Bangers:
This is easy. Shann. This card is by far the best 5 star for the clan. really under used, and is very strong unless hit by Roots DR.

Fang Pi:
Sayura: although 6 power stinks, this card is still pretty good to pill on, especially since you can get up to 9 damage through.

Freaks:
Mira. This card is a staple in my Freaks decks. Combined with pill manipulation from Junkz (or the new 5 star freak), this card can overpower even the most power ghiest cards whenever it chooses.

Splata Cr: This card is still the best 5* freak imo, since Bogdan is a true staple. Under used.

GHEIST:
Bristone. This card offers what very few cards can: damage reduct and SOA. It shuts down so many cards. with having a useable 6 power as well.

Jungo:
Definetly Wendy. This card isnt bad for a two star, especially since it can widen a gap. most importantly, it can still get the important 4-6 gap when hit by soa.
« Previous1234567Next »

31/62
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 03:59

I guess Tomas can be a bit underrated since he is towered by Caelus most of the time, no one can see the super solidness of Tomas, I mean there are barely any cards that can do a 8/6 combination in stats. We all know the furious power of Jackie and Hawk, Tomas ranks near them, having SOB plus protection helps him even out the playing field any day. He kills any SOA based card nearly equaling the outcome like a full stop, I mean c'mon, he owns Striker all the time! I'd also like to add this also can apply to any 5* Skeelz card, but since Tomas was hit by this problem first, I'll put him up first.

Another underrated card is Noemi, many Pussycat users might opt Muze over her, but it's mostly because of Muze's poison. I admit I like Muze, but I'd rather use them both in my deck. Muze is a more long term card I think, while Noemi is a quick use card, she gets the job done when needed to any round. Muze on the other hand, will struggle in the later rounds, making her usability quite faint. You can use Noemi any round, plus she takes down bug 8 cards to her level, and we all know Freaks can be quite pesky with all their 8 power cards running around.
32/62
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Sunday 23/05/2010, 06:13

Underrated hmm:

Tula was underrated before, now everyone fears her
Corvus/Manfred: Everyone claims about Jay and forget about these 2 monsters.
Stanly: With him Nanook and Gaia becomes so threatful in ELO
Boohma: A card if unoposed +20 atk in mono and 7 life gap. Is just people doesn't know how to use her
Esmeralda: an excellent 2* from the Freaks
33/62
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 07:08

Re: Kristin.. yep she under rated... i dont understand the predictability criticism

@spamg88-GAA
If I have a card like Tyd (C) or Noodile (C), and I lose the first round, I can just throw a Tyd (C) or Noodile (C) out there. Their 8 power is a pain to overcome, and Kristin (C) will do absolutely nothing (8 power against 7 power??).

he just forced you to play an 8 power card instead of some nasty ability card.... the ability has done its job. the ability doesnt have to actually kick in for the ability to have an impact in a game. lets say for example you were facing Uranus... look at how that -5 ability totally changes your opening play. instead of throwing out a big damage card, you instead throw out some low damage card or nasty ability card, forcing your opponent to not play Uranus. and that then puts you in a position to pounce the 2nd round with a high damage card if the opponent doesnt play Uranus.

in fact the -5 damage may never even be used in that match... but it affects how the match will be played. the same can be said with Kristin. or any other ability out there... it affects the match.

as for Kristin not being useful vs stopping Jay in the first round... no biggie, since they are both 7/5 in round 1
34/62
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 10:11

@spam: i only saw 2 players used Glenn in elo that's why i said she's underused... look at the comments in her.. some says "she can't compete with my man, Dorian"
35/62
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 10:17

Well Dorian is better...
36/62
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 12:26

Omg cant believe u havnt mentioned her yet (unless i didnt read the posts Properly )
Jessie-All Stars. She is used but jus seen as a bluff by nearly every opp ive ever played. I get 4 life gap fo like 2 pillz.
Frankie Hi-Uppers, so underated jus because of Zatman. I like him way more than Rubie
Skeelz- Danae, so underused but exceptionally good.
Pussycats-Definately Noemi, im with everyone else on this one.
Roots-Lou, so strong but so underrated because of 6 power and Shakra. Seriously hes banned all the time USE Lou
Piranas- Kristin an All stop which is strong enough to take down all other all stops as well as most otha cards.
37/62
Slewor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 18:55

If I had to say one I would go for Sandro as when compared to Chira he has practically the same stats, the only difference being his ability is based on support and hers on revenge and yet look at the price difference.
38/62
LoA-Heitah - Senior English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 21:00

Rico should be on this list. In a split deck he's better than Gertijan, but with people frequently use new cards over old when they should just rely upon the old stuff.
39/62
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 21:08

Yeah Marina is really underrated, must be why she's banned so often...
Shann is in pretty much every Banger deck out there unless they're using three 4*s...
Splata being a Cr, might have something to do with why he's underused...
Bristone isn't underrated or underused, anyone who uses Ghiest uses her...

Anywho, I'd say Corrina is underrated. She's a pretty good wall, and can make your opp pill, but with Uranus/Sigma/Murray, who's gonna use her?

SkrumxxT - He's kinda like Copper, only he doesn't die against soa. Granted his damage will suck, but at least he'll still be able to win a round.
40/62
dragonscale333 - Hero English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 21:31

Guys and girls, saying that a card is underrated is totally different from saying that a card is fantastic. Underrated is based on relativity: for example, people in general think that ____ is a terrible card; however, ____ feels that the card isn't as bad as people say, and can be used effectively. And remember: some people think one way, some people think another.

Here are some "underrated" cards I've used effectively:
Olga Noel: 9 power for a 3 star is decent; most people seem to forget about it.
Mario: 6/3 with the All Stars bonus? A pretty good deal for beginners.
Dieter: his damage isn't great for a 3*, but he's a rare all-stop.
Amanie: 7/4 with +3 life gain is a huge threat. Add in SOA - since Ratanah is banned, if I were to make a mono-Roots ELO deck, she'd be my first pick for a 4*.
Nerfeniti: one of the only usable DRs in Nightmares. Plus, it's pretty easy to sneak in 6/8 damage for a KO.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals