Freaks in Elo? can this work?
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 21:19
HippieStyles - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Freaks in Elo? can this work?
HippieStyles - Senior English - Tuesday 01/06/2010, 21:19

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1308746

i was wondering if anyone can help me. i want to make a poision / life gain deck....

2/6
LoA-Heitah - Senior English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 21:06

Good except you need Bogdan and Pegh. To accommodate that change, swap Piotr to Bogdan, and Jalil to Pegh.

If you want to survive elo you need Bogdan for stop ability, plus its an awesome first turn drop for any scenario. And Pegh is your DR card which works perfectly for any poison lifegain deck.
3/6
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 22:23

The only thing i can think of is Pegh for Jalil, then Piotr to Grudg/Bogdan (preferably Bogdan, but people sometimes use Grudg)

This deck seems like it's going to get crushed when against SOB. Its damage, even with abilities, only reaches 29, or 34 including the life gap (when against sob). So, 29 divided by 8 = which is roughly 4 damage per card. Same with 34. That means you'll have to win quite a few rounds to do some damage. DR + Sob? Not sure this would survive
4/6
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Thursday 03/06/2010, 01:26

Piotr for Bogdan or Grudj

and Jalil for Pegh
5/6
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 03/06/2010, 06:10

Piotr for Wolfgang! Wolfgang is really underrated and amazing card. (Unless you can afford to splash Uranus)
6/6
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Thursday 03/06/2010, 06:14

Freeks can be quite good in ELO, I've gotten to 1400 with them but sadly not top 100

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals