Click here if you forgot your password.

Rescue stronger than montana?

Rescue stronger than Montana?
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 15:33
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Rescue stronger than montana?
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of AssassinsEnglish - Wednesday 16/06/2010, 15:33

Their support attack bonus neutralizes and even betters Montana in a no pills battle, as far as I am aware they have similar or higher power and damage, along with sob clans like pirhans and Nightmare are these the best clans in the game?
« Previous12Next »

11/12
AegisDivine - Guru English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 07:22

Rescue is very very weak in elo in my opinion, they've a bunch of characters thats a chance hit.. For example Kerry Anita and the 5 star dude all have courage, which means 50% of the time they're useless, Glosh (u) which has stop courage is again less then 50% hit only.. The majority of the time Kerry and Glosh are just 6/6 characters which isn't enough.. I've lost the most duels in elo using Rescue.
12/12
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 17:34

Montana is much better then Rescue, as soon as you pull out say, Spiagi and pill once and they pull Hax and pill once, assuming you go first you win.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals