ELO tournament points
Friday 25/06/2010, 17:11
pillslanger3 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
ELO tournament points
pillslanger3 - Hero English - Friday 25/06/2010, 17:11

2 questions:

Do the points I accumulate/lose during a tournament affect my ELO score outside of it?

Does a match started before the end of a tournament still count towards your tournament score? I have done 4 tournaments now, and 3 of my last opponents knew they were losing and ran the clock down to nearly 0 before playing their last 2 cards, and forced the fight to finish outside of the tournament time limit.

1 extra question: If the fight does not count, can we get a rule made so that they do? At least for fights that start 5 minutes before the end of the tournament.

2/5
Lunien - Guru English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 05:56

As long as you start the match before the tournament ends the points count.
3/5
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Saturday 26/06/2010, 06:55

Also as long as you start within the 60 minute limit and finish your match a little late it will also count, example.

-You start a match with 1 min remaining, you finished and it took you 5 minutes, it does count
4/5
st4ar - Imperator English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 09:57

I believe there is a 5 minute overtime, in where you can FINISH all games commenced between say 1:55-2.

Giving people the chance to finish the game they snuck in just before closing of tournament.
5/5
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 26/06/2010, 11:18

"As long as you start the match before the tournament ends the points count."

Not true for Elo, only for DTs.

I've experienced this three times now. Started a game with 2900e or so a few minutes before the end of the week, and scored enough to push over 1300e, but as the game ended after time the points were not counted.

Unless this changed in the last couple of weeks then points don't count as soon as the week ends, regardless of when the match began.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals