Some junky help pls...
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 09:58
wats_happenin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Some junky help pls...
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Wednesday 15/09/2010, 09:58

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1494406&list

Ok so going off this preset i am thinking of changing Rowdy/ Gibson and veenyle to 2 of the Junkz 3*

So A) shud i get rid of Rowdy or Gibson and why?
B) Which combination of 3* wud work best with this deck?

2/3
URHunter - Titan English
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 10:38

I think the deck lacks cohesion. There is some 2HKO combinations, some pill manips, a few high powered cards but each card is dependent on the bonus to be awesome. Hard to comment without playing with it for a few days, but I would say cut Stanly (My favourite 5* Ulu) because his ability to win a round is too dependent on both ability and bonus (in a 1/2 deck, its not that reliable. I would be happy to gamble with him in a full deck). Gaia = better than Nanook at low pill and almost as good in high pill.
3/3
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 14:16

This deck is not bad at all. The cards you selected are good ones.
The only problem is that your strategy is pretty straightforward: hit with the big cards (Rowdy and stanley) and defend with the rest.
So to confuse the opponent more I would change veenyle to Tremorh, and Janice to Gabrielle.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals