Elo deck used this week.
Sunday 03/10/2010, 12:10
WP_Bauldy - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Elo deck used this week.
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War PartyEnglish - Sunday 03/10/2010, 12:10

Warriors Of The World United

I know the first thought is this deck is hurt by SOB ( Really? i never noticed......:tired

However it didn't stop me winning, this is because the abilities in this deck actually made it alot stronger than most Nightmare decks i encountered. So even without the extra damage i still won the matches which is all that matters.

Anyway give it your own thoughts i made it to try win back some credit for the Fang Pi Clang and it has pushed me up the ladder after a difficult week.

2/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 03/10/2010, 15:37

It's an ok deck, Quite high power.
3/6
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Sunday 03/10/2010, 18:34

That's what i like about it. You don't need massive damage if you have the power to win the rounds but this gives you both.
4/6
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Sunday 03/10/2010, 22:46

Hmm, interesting choice with Bruce there. Why not Wardog?
5/6
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Monday 04/10/2010, 09:00

It just worked out that way to be honest. I never liked Bruce before but i couldn't think of a good reason to choose anyone else other than him. If there is a better way to do it i am all about new ideas.

Decks are made to be improved. Simple as that.
6/6
-The Dude- - Hero English
Monday 04/10/2010, 22:43

Gonna try this deck with Wardog, Bryan, Kuei.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals