I don't get it

I don't get it
Friday 08/10/2010, 13:16
Sandacious - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
I don't get it
Sandacious - Guru English - Friday 08/10/2010, 13:16

I've played mono-Roots in ELO recently and I've been enjoying a pretty solid success rate.

I've seen a lot of complaining about Roots been wrecked by bans, but SoA is such a fearsome bonus that even cards not often used, like Amanie or Jerry, are still forces to be reckoned with in the right situations. Also, no-one seems to be fielding many Stop: abilities because Roots and GHEIST aren't such major players, so Roots are even better.

I can only attribute these complaints to a lack of imagination on the parts of players who seem to think the only options are to use the clan's best cards or not to use the clan at all. There's a huge difference between unstoppable and unplayable, and Roots are in between, not swinging suddenly between one and the other.

2/6
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 08/10/2010, 13:33

What is there to get about it. *Sigh* why can't people use a dictonary to find what it is.

it [ it ] CORE MEANING: a pronoun used to refer to an object or an animal, and sometimes a baby
It's a lovely baby.
They've had the dog a week, and they still haven't thought of a name for it.
3/6
TU-Kass - Veteran - Team Uk Academy English
Friday 08/10/2010, 15:51

Rocket, here "it" refers to the people who complain about very good cards being banned. And here's me thinking that people were both objects and animals...
4/6
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Friday 08/10/2010, 16:00

"Rocket, here "it" refers to the people who complain about very good cards being banned. And here's me thinking that people were both objects and animals..."

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.”

see also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
5/6
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 08/10/2010, 16:31

@Lord, I took that definition from a web dictionary. Also no need to be so serious
6/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/10/2010, 17:58

Most decks work even if you ban there main cards.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals