Lunien - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
ELO week 10/10-10/16
Lunien - Guru English - Monday 11/10/2010, 06:08

Characters temporarily banned by the players’ votes
Shann Cliff Stanly Methane Sledg Gil Lou Emeth Copper

Characters temporarily banned by the staff
Robb Leviatonn Ghumbo Elvira Rico Nanook Blaaster Rolph Oshitsune Kerry Uranus Dorian Vermyn N Toro Dalhia Arno Lehane Bristone Rowdy Hawkins Noodile Chiara

----------------------------------

Copper's finally gone. SoA clans still being hit pretty hard - Methane Toro Leviatonn Bristone Rolph out for the GHEIST, Noodile Arno Lou Rico out for the Roots. Rescue still pretty much out - Sledg Elvira Kerry Cliff banned still. Otherwise, usual suspects on the list: Rowdy, Uranus, Blaaster.

Some fresh news: Hawkins banned, will probably hurt Piranas users some, but not by much, Hawkins Noel is usable. Lehane banned too, which pretty much eliminates Sentinel. Marina not banned, so definitely expect to see some all-star play. Askai gets off the list, and Pegh returns from his short stint, so expect to see more Jungo this week.

TLDR: Copper finally gone, SoA clans + Rescue still getting banned, All-stars make a comeback. Jungo might see more play time with Askai, Pegh back.
« Previous1234Next »

2/33
Gundil - Veteran English
Monday 11/10/2010, 09:22

I gotta admit, I was tired of seeing Copper. I like seeing diversity in decks and what different strategies people use rather than the same stuff over and over again.
3/33
HighFidelity - Titan - Open Casket Deutsch
Monday 11/10/2010, 10:19

All Stars Elo 11/10-17/10
my deck for this week

finally some All Stars again. maybe in some weeks i'm allowed to play with my beloved Lou again too
4/33
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Monday 11/10/2010, 11:09

Id_deleted

Mirana at last!
5/33
Zee Deveel - Master English
Monday 11/10/2010, 12:57

What the hell is with this staff bannings? I'll probably be switching out my GHEIST this week though I really don't want to. I guess I'll need to start getting used to these other clans.
6/33
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 11/10/2010, 14:14

Seems like I'll skip this week too.
7/33
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 11/10/2010, 14:45

Yay, Sigma is still free. Take that, All Stars.
8/33
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 11/10/2010, 15:25

Ouch what do people have against the GHEIST.
9/33
Zee Deveel - Master English
Monday 11/10/2010, 15:50

It's probably for the best, I am annoyed with the GHEIST bannings but i see this as an opputunity to try out other clans. I've been using GHEIST too much already and I have litte, if any, ideas of how to use the other clans.
10/33
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 11/10/2010, 17:11

Today everyone was just playing Rescue (hehe), but I expect a lot of All Stars, montanas and jungos. A lot of other clans too, since all the main forces are banned. A nice week this will be.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals