Under-rated cards from all clans

Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00

I am making this thread because i feel some cards are underused even though they are quite viable in top tier play. Here goes.

Allstars:
I dont really wanna comment on a clan that i don't have much expertise on, so i will go ahead and state that Marina is probably the best unbanned card in the game, and is really under rated..

Bangers:
This is easy. Shann. This card is by far the best 5 star for the clan. really under used, and is very strong unless hit by Roots DR.

Fang Pi:
Sayura: although 6 power stinks, this card is still pretty good to pill on, especially since you can get up to 9 damage through.

Freaks:
Mira. This card is a staple in my Freaks decks. Combined with pill manipulation from Junkz (or the new 5 star freak), this card can overpower even the most power ghiest cards whenever it chooses.

Splata Cr: This card is still the best 5* freak imo, since Bogdan is a true staple. Under used.

GHEIST:
Bristone. This card offers what very few cards can: damage reduct and SOA. It shuts down so many cards. with having a useable 6 power as well.

Jungo:
Definetly Wendy. This card isnt bad for a two star, especially since it can widen a gap. most importantly, it can still get the important 4-6 gap when hit by soa.
« Previous1234567Next »

2/62
Bass Faerie - Titan English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:28

Marina isn't really underrated, most All Stars players play her when she isn't banned . I agree Shann doesn't get much play in ELO, but I've seen her a few times in DTs. I really like Sayura, Gatline with 1 less power and 1 star less... Mira is so good! But unless the opponent has SOA in their hand, Akendram is usually better. In Roots/GHEIST weeks though, Mira is definitely staple. I think Bristone is usually regarded as a staple for GHEIST, so I'm not sure about underrated, but I'll agree that it's good. I think Wendy is underused because she is so new, for me it's so hard to chose Jungo 2* cards! Wendy is a beast, Pegh is solid, and Mindy is great to launch a small attack with 3 life difference, but also good just to push pills... Maybe I should just use all three!
3/62
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Saturday 22/05/2010, 12:05

GHEIST:
Dolly: Her poison is potected by clan bonus and thus very effective. I know most GHEIST players tend to 2HKO and would prefer Leviatonn and Bristone over her. But she still worth favor and especially from those with little budget.

Montana:
Ficcanaso: He is not as staple as Pince Jr and Spiaghi, but he brings decent damage and can surprise the opp when needed. Filomena was once considered as a decent card. Ficcanaso is even more flexible and hard to stop with SOA or DR.

Uppers:
Wayne Stark: People seem to forget Uppers since long, thats how they also forget Wayne starks meaning in ELO: decent state and immune to SOB(or SOA). Sure he can not easilly KO with Rubie/Oxen/Nellie, but he is still the Ace when fighting all those strong SOB like Oshitsue Kerry.

Sentinels:
Tobbie. 250-300 for a staple? thats simply too underpriced.
4/62
Cacti (GoC) - Senior English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 13:32

Under-rated cards?

La Junta
Chiro - He's amazing! His stats could be 8/8 with ability and bonus. But his ability is support. That's the big flaw. He's strictly for mono only.

Uppers
Gina Glitt - I know, 1 power is VERY weak, but with the help of the bonus she might get that 8 damage past them.

GHEIST
Platinum - Yes, Platinum. He could destroy Caelus and Copper. But look at his price: 200 clintz? He's seriously underrated.
5/62
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 14:10

Shann isn't under-rated she is a staple in all mono decks and half of the half decks. Sayura has only been out for like what a month? you can not call her under-rated as of yet. Wendy is the second 2 star spot, and that is good, in mono she is staple so not under-rate. Splata Cr? are you serious!? he is cr thats why you don't see him much, definitly not under-rated! Bristone, staple soa and damage reduction = staple. Mira I agree with but other then that no...
6/62
Clairesu_LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 14:13

Do you mean these cards to be underated for ELO or underated as a whole? I ask because it makes a difference; there is a big playing gap in style of how ELO is played and TP2 is played. Some cards are better for one and not particularly acceptable in the other. Of course, there always is a surprise element to beat someone up with a card they devalued as a bluff or a unvalued card.

If you do mean ELO, then you have the correct message board....
7/62
spamg88-LoA - Veteran English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 15:28

@Original Poster: Bristone is not underrated. She's a good DR, and she is used enough.

@Besucher: Dolly IS a good card. Her 7 power trumps both Bristone and Leviatonn. However, GHEIST doesn't necessarily need that poison, with cards such as Wardom, Methane, and Rolph, all which have over 6 damage, and even Toro has 5. Leviatonn is flexible - he can attack, he can defend, he can stop. Bristone is GHEIST's only *usuable* DR. Sigmund's 2 power kills him. But still, Dolly should definately see more play.

@14 characters1: I agree that Platinum's price should definately be higher. The real reasons against a higher price is that he falls against SoA (Arkn is at least a 5/4, and Z3r0 D34d is a solid 7/1). He is also weak against attack manipulation clans, where he has to pill a lot more than Z3r0 D34d, who both have a "virtual 7 power." Platinum is a beginner staple, definately, and a great Caelus counter.

I say Liam is underrated. He's a respectable 6/3 as a 2*, and he levels the playing field against all 4 of the stop clans, given his bonus is active. Plus, who doesn't like a pervert in their deck?
8/62
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 15:46

Uppers: Glenn.. vey under-used because of Dorian..
9/62
spamg88-LoA - Veteran English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 16:27

Are you kidding me Try? Glenn is WAY overused. She is even more predictable than Oxen, and that "9 damage" will only help you KO with Frankie Hi and Zatman. That 7 power is horrible, and against SoA, her damage falls below even Dorian.

Sorry, she usually only sees play in monoclan, and even there, I'd MUCH rather use a Leader.
10/62
UM_Fnord - Titan English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 16:34

How is Marina underrated if she is banned every 2nd week??

Pussycats: Noemi.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals