Under-rated cards from all clans

Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00

I am making this thread because i feel some cards are underused even though they are quite viable in top tier play. Here goes.

Allstars:
I dont really wanna comment on a clan that i don't have much expertise on, so i will go ahead and state that Marina is probably the best unbanned card in the game, and is really under rated..

Bangers:
This is easy. Shann. This card is by far the best 5 star for the clan. really under used, and is very strong unless hit by Roots DR.

Fang Pi:
Sayura: although 6 power stinks, this card is still pretty good to pill on, especially since you can get up to 9 damage through.

Freaks:
Mira. This card is a staple in my Freaks decks. Combined with pill manipulation from Junkz (or the new 5 star freak), this card can overpower even the most power ghiest cards whenever it chooses.

Splata Cr: This card is still the best 5* freak imo, since Bogdan is a true staple. Under used.

GHEIST:
Bristone. This card offers what very few cards can: damage reduct and SOA. It shuts down so many cards. with having a useable 6 power as well.

Jungo:
Definetly Wendy. This card isnt bad for a two star, especially since it can widen a gap. most importantly, it can still get the important 4-6 gap when hit by soa.
« Previous1234567Next »

11/62
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 18:41

My thoughts....
and ill define what i think under rated means in this case. the card is good enough for ELO play but is simply overshadowed by better choices in the clan.

All Stars - Kang... simply because Robb and Randy are there and the slight decline of SOA clans
Bangers - Bennie.... he was the 3rd choice 2 star card to use in a Bangers mono deck, but the arrival of Massiv makes picking him harder to justify
FPC - Rei... potential 8/6 and the decline of SOAs really should make this card more popular, but overall FPC is underused
Freaks - Mira, a situational card, but worth carrying in some deck builds. overpowering if ability is triggered. the arrival of top tier high star Freaks cards (Bogdan, Grudj, Baldovino) will make her an even less popular choice
GHEIST - Dolly.
Jungo - this clan is loaded with 3 solid 3 stars (Scopica, Nyema, Radek, Boohma in mono) and as a result cards like Jalil and Odile (both respectable cards) are underused
Junx - Onik, to begin with the standard Gibson,Rowdy,Gil,Veenyl/Dreen half deck is pretty much the standard. So all Junx 3 stars are not that popular. The arrival of Tremorh makes Onik an even less likely choice in a half-deck
La Junta - Burger. if SOA clans decline a bit more, watch out for courageous 9/7 Burger... but the arrival of some 10-11 power cards makes courage 9 power look a bit wimpy
Montana - Avola, 5 stars is big... and many people will opt to use Hugo instead. I personally run both Avola and Hugo in my mono Montana deck
12/62
Penguin EG - Master Română
Saturday 22/05/2010, 18:57

Wasteroftime,I don't think Burger is underrated.
It's Chiro who is underrated
13/62
Saturday 22/05/2010, 19:09

Nightmare - Azel, she is simply surrounded by too many good 4 star cards in the clan)
Piranhas - Bloodh, usually still my first pick for a Piranhas 5 star. the 6 damage combos nicely with other cards in the game. and the potential 9 life damage is vital for generally low damage Piranhas. but for some strange reason, most people seem to be on the Dahlia bandwagon with Selma being considered the second choice
Pussycats - Noemi... she arrived, we loved her as a 3 star! Muze arrived, bye Noemi
Rescue - Suzie... 7 powered Rescue cards can be a pain to deal with, Kerry is the obvious first choice at 4 star, and with Rescue's vulnerability to SOA, Glosh becomes the second choice for most
Roots - to be honest all their top cards get their fair share of play. if i had to pick one it would be Amanie. but her 4 star is simply too fat in a clan with 3 absolutely top tier 3 star cards
Sahkrom - Nimestiec, i tend Wakai and Na Boh more often these days. the same could be said about Corrina... she is a mini-Blaaster but having Uranus, Murray and now Sigma in the clans means she will never come out to play in ELO
Sentinels - like Roots, their good cards all get played... i would have to say Havok.. but event that is a stretch
Skeelz - Deebler at 2 stars....i see him often enough but if this guy was permanently 2 star, he would be a staple. tough to justify using him undeveloped when Sasha and Redra are great 2 stars
Ulu Watu - Lin Bee a nice defensive opening card to use, should give you a slight life advantage or a slight pill advantage. But Nanook is permanently the 3 star of choice, and Gaia, George, and now Janice will be chosen second in many situations
Uppers - another clan that uses all of its decent cards quite quite fairly. So i will go with Mickey T on this one. a great card to throw out against potential bluffs
14/62
Saturday 22/05/2010, 19:13

@Penguin
whens the last time you faced Chiro? hes staple for every mono La Junta deck
whens the last time you faced Burger? not nearly as much... not because he is a bad card, but simply because there are other choices ahead of him, Bryan is the obvious one... and then Gatline. hence he fits my definition of under rated
15/62
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 19:18

Pussycats: Effie - People seem to forget the Pow=Pow and will send a low pillz at you thinking you're just gonna take it with the DR. Effie's won me MANY games.

Nightmare: Erzsebet and Eadh - Both power reductions get them equal to 8 powers and without bonuses, it's a straight pillz contest. Dangerous in good players hands.

Bangers: Naykee - 9 pow with bonus. Easily the #2 three star in the clan over Saddy and Kluwn 's 7 pow + ability if you're lucky.

Junkz: Onik - Tremorh has made almost everyone forget about this 8 powered guy.

La Junta: Dean - With ability it's mini-Toro

Freaks: Piotr - With fury, the sneakiest 7/7 you'll play with.
16/62
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Saturday 22/05/2010, 19:28

It has to be Dreen.
17/62
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 20:30

Lol i wasnt even finished with this list, i just fell aslepp. I shall continue with

Junkz: Lolly. By far the most underused card in the game, 7power+ attack+8 + -2damage... she is just so versatile, and is not "powered out" like veenlye is, she can make the difference between an opponent being able to fury and not being able to fury with her bonus.. all around a good card.

Nightmare: Azel. I prefer her over kenny simply for the 7 power.

Montana: i would have to say it is octavia. but really, i dont like to comment on clans i dont use much.

Pussycats: Clara and Baby Q. Baby Q used to be ELO banned! while i think she isnt the best card, she is certainly useable. Clara isnt that bad either, especially against pesky Rescue.

Sak: Nimestiec. This card really owns (is even better than corrona 2*). He can cause clans like Uppers and Montana to underpill or overpill just by the nature of his ability. I love this 2*

Sentinal: Id have to say it is probably William. Just so you can make a half deck with Melvin Dayton and Lehane. Other than that i see no real reason to use sentinal unless copper isnt banned (although i have used ghiest / sent Owen with some success)

Skeelz: it might be Jessica. or Corvus. but again i dont really use Skeelz so i couldnt say what cards really work. However Jessica does have decent stats for a 2* and Corvus is a 8 power beast with +3 pills as a skill.

Ulu Watu: Shayna. (running out of room to type)

Uppers = Wayne Stark
18/62
UE_cherrkoola - Imperator - The Unfound Effort English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 21:06

19/62
Hula_Daisy - Legend - Immortality English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 21:09

Harleen of Freaks is quite underrated because Freaks users tend to use Esmeralda or Hula over Harleen
20/62
Hula_Daisy - Legend - Immortality English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 21:11

Davina is also underated i mean she can beat Tula

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals