This week in elo June 27th - July 4th

Sunday 27/06/2010, 20:59
LoA-Heitah - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
LoA-Heitah - Senior English - Sunday 27/06/2010, 20:59

Caelus has to be the surprise of this week, coming back after only such a short time period of being banned. This week will be a repeat of the week when All Stars and Skeelz split decks dominated.

Banned this week are: Hugo, Shakra, Ghumbo, Sylth, and Eklore (WTF?).

Morphun's vote was undecided at time of this posting.

That means you can play Cealus, Oshitsune, Marina, Toro, Striker.
« Previous12Next »

2/15
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Sunday 27/06/2010, 22:02

What's interesting this time is that Caelus is out on the prowl at the same time Copper is. That most certainly was not the case last time. I know I'll be looking into Skeelz/Sentinels combo decks.

I'm thinking the Eklore ban has to do with Vortex or Piranas finally realizing you can get a pretty big pillz advantage using Eklore.

All Stars and Rescue are all in this week, so that's an interesting situation for sure. Last time All Stars kept Caelus in check for the most part. This time who knows.
3/15
AegisDivine - Guru English
Sunday 27/06/2010, 22:35

They should not have banned Caelus as Skeelz is quite a weak clan right now.. But I can see some ppl using that as a filler so probably a ban was needed.
4/15
JoHnY_DrAmA - Imperator - Drunkers English
Sunday 27/06/2010, 22:35

So unfair that Striker and Marina are playable, it's just lame. All Stars will dominate once again! this sucks. and how the hell caelus managed not to get banned? by the way, wich are the rest 2 characters being banned?
5/15
Endracer - Guru Español
Monday 28/06/2010, 01:28

Where is copper? I didn't see him on the ELO format elections... and I look like 3 times to make sure copper wasn't around but I didn't find him
6/15
Brusque - Hero English
Monday 28/06/2010, 02:55

NOOO My Eklore is gone...i was going to buy her so i could play Freaks Eklore! ahhh.
7/15
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Monday 28/06/2010, 03:22

@LU - Endracer, no one has played copper enough for him to show up on the ban list. It only shows the X most popular cards and the cards that were banned last weak or something. I think him and Sentinel are just not good enough for many people to play right now, since they have added Gertjan to make mono Roots more popular.

Is it just me or for the last few weeks has Roots + Eklore been really popular. I wonder if that isn't why Eklor has been banned.

I am kinda glad the All Stars are out to keep ELO from being 80% Skeelz for the week. I find All Stars are Somewhat easier than Caelus.
8/15
Endracer - Guru Español
Monday 28/06/2010, 05:10

Thanks puddin that makes sense
9/15
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 28/06/2010, 05:21

Why are only 5 banned this week? Also anyone feel that Ghumbo isn't all that great of a card, honestly I can't remember when I had a problem with him.
10/15
Exuritas - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Monday 28/06/2010, 06:12

Never mind Eklore, Morphun + Pirahna/Vortex is gonna be scary as all hell

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals