Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
ELO 26th July - 1st August
BritRivalry - Imperator English - Monday 26/07/2010, 13:58

Banned:
Ghumbo, Caelus, Copper, Morphun, Eyrik, Shakra

Unbanned:
Marina, Striker, Hugo, Uranus, Hugo, Toro, Oshitsune, Sytlh

Expect to see All Stars, GHEIST and Jungo. Possibly Nightmare with Oshitsune available.
« Previous12Next »

2/15
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 26/07/2010, 14:12

Cant believe i made a sentinal deck on sunday and copper got banned lol.
3/15
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Monday 26/07/2010, 14:30

I'm using Roots
4/15
Purlox - Guru Česky
Monday 26/07/2010, 15:28

You forgot to mention Sledg, he is unbanned this week ... I really miss the long posts about, what will be played in ELO each week. Will we ever see them again ?
5/15
BritRivalry - Imperator English
Monday 26/07/2010, 16:01

@Purlox
Sledge wasn't banned last week therefore unbanned for the second week in a row.
As for the ELO posts, whoever did them needs reminding.
6/15
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 26/07/2010, 22:15

Hugo in means Hugotana in the DT's at the very least. But what's really interesting about that development is that Hugotana makes a very good counter to All Stars, especially without Eyrik in the mix this week. Sledg being in play means that Rescue can also balance out the All Stars this week.

All Stars have a lot of their big players in this week, but Eyrik's absence is interesting. You might some very good All Stars builds come out to play this week. All Stars typically draws out Piranas, but a heavy SoA All Stars build could still perform well. I think that you won't see the complete All Stars dominance you're used to seeing when Striker and Marina are usually legal, but they could still do well.

GHEIST is all in this week. That isn't that big a deal as again, Hugotana and the full Rescue line up are in play to balance that out. Piranas will already be on the prowl to keep them in check too. On top of that, Jungo has a lot of very nasty Stop: Abilities to keep them in check.

This just seems like its a good week to play Rescue or Piranas to me, but I could be very wrong. I think that GHEIST and Skeelz will be a little worse for wear this week. Jungo and All Stars should pick up, but I don't think you'll see the total dominance out of either that some folks will be betting on.
7/15
Ink_MoB - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Monday 26/07/2010, 23:20

Caelus is banned all the time.

Just perma-ban him already
8/15
v1p3rau - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 03:19

He wasn't banned last week
9/15
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 14:26

@v1p3rau: he was banned last week
10/15
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 19:27

I'm in favor of permabanning Caelus, if for no other reason than to just move the conversation past him when it comes to Skeelz. They're a very playable clan without him and they deserve some attention.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals