Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How can you be sure a deck is good enough?

Friday 17/09/2010, 21:26
Kantimplora - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Kantimplora - Legend English - Friday 17/09/2010, 21:26

I mean, I want to get used to a specific deck, so I can develope all my skills (in case I had) with that particular cards. Too many changes with the deck (or with the clans) prevent me to take out the full potential of each card.
But I am not sure how to check that the bad results come for the weakness of the deck or for my lack of skills. Or, even, that the good results mean that the deck is good or just that I have had a lucky streak.

For example, the deck I'm trying now (a mono Pirana one) contains: Selma, Raeth, Andsom, Taljion, Tyd, Ulrich, Spcyee and Tula.

Thanks for your advice.

2/6
EpicButCrazy2 - Senior English
Saturday 18/09/2010, 16:41

I'd recommend Vortex & Ulu Watu. Ulu Watu are good due to their +Power bonus. Vortex are nice too, plus if you lose a round you'll get back some Pillz, so much less risk if you try massive pilling for KO. Hope this helps
3/6
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 18/09/2010, 19:04

That deck you've listed is fine aside from Spycee.

Spycee's problem is this:

He's an off switch for nasty abilities, but you're almost certainly going to take damage due to his pathetic 5 power.
Even if you pill high and win you only hit for 2, and, due to his 5 power, you probably overpilled and left your Opp in a strgoner position.

Spycee to Hawkins as soon as you can and that deck will be solid.
4/6
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 18/09/2010, 19:08

A good way to test your skills is this. Find your average number of fights to 1300e. If it's around 30-40 you're playing much better as a constant than if you grind there over 70 games on average, for example.

Once you have your average work on bringing it down, that way you know you're improving.
5/6
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Saturday 18/09/2010, 19:52

You can only use this 30 games thing if you don't play on mondays and tuesdays ;P since it takes a longer time to get to 1300 during these days

You check if a deck is good enough by simply playing with it. If you are losing too much, try to understand why you are losing: Pilling wrong, or if some card on your deck is your weak spot. You get the hang of how to build a deck with game experience, but everyone needs to address the weak spots on their decks every now and then.
6/6
Six Nations - Master - Open Casket English
Saturday 18/09/2010, 20:18

You can be sure if it wins fights

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals