Upcoming Staff Bans

Upcoming Staff Bans
Sunday 24/10/2010, 14:13
Zee Deveel - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Upcoming Staff Bans
Zee Deveel - Master English - Sunday 24/10/2010, 14:13

In the upcoming weeks Zero Dead and Phyllis are going to be staff banned. What the hell makes them overpowered? Zero is weak against SoA bonuses and Phyllis has 4 min which makes her useless towards the end. And unlike the understandably banned virtual 2* 7/4's (Jessie, Hawkins*, Gil*) their base damage is ONE. meaning without Zero's ability or when Phyllis' gets to her minimum, they only get through with one damage point. Zero Dead seems to be a victim of the desperate (and stupid) attempts to eradicate GHEIST from elo but Phyllis is a whole new line of stupid.
*pill manip is as good as damage.

2/8
DS_coolasc - Imperator - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Sunday 24/10/2010, 14:54

They are often used and staff wants to make the decks circle
3/8
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Sunday 24/10/2010, 14:54

They aren't technically staff bans... Only Temp Bans.
And so far it's only for 1 week.
4/8
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Sunday 24/10/2010, 14:59

Wtf, are you serious?
5/8
Sunday 24/10/2010, 15:16

Yes, check it out for yourself in the temp. character staff elo bans the week after next week's elo.
6/8
Sunday 24/10/2010, 15:34

@Its If i meant perma bans i would have said perma ban. obviously i meant the temporary staff bans because it's the only kind of bans that has the word STAFF in it. And why arent they "technically staff bans" dont u see the staff in charachters temporarily banned by the STAFF. You must see it in permanently banned charachters somehow. >.>
7/8
GWN BeanPaste - Imperator - Great White North English
Sunday 24/10/2010, 23:13

I as well don't understand the Zerodead ban.
But Phyllis maybe I understand. You can't look at the ban in isolation of the other bans. Ghumbo is back, so maybe in return they are banning Phyllis (a ridiculous 2 star) to compensate.
Or maybe they are just banning all the 7/4 stars (which it looks like they are)
If Phyllis really isn't all that great, then why the big deal if she's banned?
8/8
Monday 25/10/2010, 04:01

Nah I think they intentionally let Ghumbo free from staff bans becasue they thought that Ghumbo will just get banned by the players. I didn't expect that he'd be unbanned cos he was well over 10% last week.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals