Mono Sentinel

Mono Sentinel
Friday 28/01/2011, 04:59
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Mono Sentinel
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English - Friday 28/01/2011, 04:59

I've been running Sentinel since I started. It seemed to be Rescues cheaper cousing so I thought it would be a good starter clan. (Rescue owns me everytime.)

I'd like to turn it into a tournament/deathmatch deck but I have managed to observe several flaws in Sentinel. 1) Lacks enough 2hko ability, which is kinda a problem because it also lacks enough solid damage reducers. I cant always be expected to win 3/4 rounds. 2) Just lacks general synergy it seems.

So theres my dillema. Maybe I'm missing something. Help?

2/7
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 28/01/2011, 07:02

Your right 100% sentinal aren't that good there cards are at best par

for a mono deck your screewed really basically because you can't stray very far from the staples before your deck becomes horrible and noobish

They need bettter card as simple as that
3/7
xNipple - Novice English
Friday 28/01/2011, 17:30

I agree totally with Fanta.
Personally, if you're going for Dm, i'd use Junkz and Jungo. They both have wide ability varieties.
Imagine pulling Rowdy, Qubik, Askai and someone like Radek. Total Pwnage.
4/7
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 04:10

Now in term of what to replace it with probably montan in T2
and Rescue in T1 here are some cheap(ish) decks you could use)

T1

Sledge/Marco
Glosh
Kerry/Suzzie
Anita
Elvira
Crash
Steve
Larry

T2

Avola
Don
Tino
Aniki
Fabio
Enzo/can be switched with card of your choice
Leader preferable Hugo Morphun Eklore or Ambre
and Edd
5/7
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Sunday 30/01/2011, 05:20

I've already dropped from a mono t1 Sentinel deck to a half Sentinel/Ulu Watu t1 deck. It's working pretty good but I don't think it would be very good for deathmatch. It's a pain calculating the power boost via mental math. But yeah, I'm digging it. I've been avoiding playing for the past couple days because I was unhappy with my deck and it's turned a corner since then.
6/7
Neon-chan - Imperator Deutsch
Sunday 30/01/2011, 09:29

Sentinel just lacks enough good cards.

It's nice as a Half-Deck for T2-DM.

Copper
Havok
Hawk
Cloe

is a nice half with very good power, but it's just going down from there. Runninger 2x Cloe is ok, Owen with only 7 power is allready boarderline and the Rest is nothing I want in my Deck.
7/7
Eogran - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Sunday 30/01/2011, 11:06

I've broken 1200 ELO with a mono Sentinel deck. I don't think it was good enough to get past 1300 though and it was on a week without too much SOA. This was the deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=814239

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals