1HKO advice , is there any secret ?

Saturday 29/01/2011, 06:33
sirwyst - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
sirwyst - Titan English - Saturday 29/01/2011, 06:33

Been playing with some Rescue deck in Deathmatch and lost one or two times agains 1HKO deck and Kolos kind of cards which was very upsetting to be honest . So I decided to try 1HKO and bought some powerful cards, aded Timber to get +1 damages and ...I loose almost all my games....

Sure there must be something I do wrong in the way of playing, any advice ?

The struggle i have is I dont see how I can benefits from multiple 1HkO cards in one deck. Regardless of what I try to do, opponent might have advantage.

If the guy has SOA, SOB or damage reducer, I can not play full pillz then I play 1-3 and either it goes through but most of time, I loose first round which makes me in very difficult position on second round to know if the guy will try to kill directly or bluff.

If I pill first round and go through, without putting 12 pills, I can only damage 11 (if Timber not here and if Kolos not here as well) which leaves me open for his damages. Lost a couple of them.

Frustrating, might go back to Rescue, more versatile and stable.

Any idea guys ?

deck here http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1727572

2/9
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 06:50

1HKO is generally considered boring and the deck of an unskilled player as i requires little talent to play you load all of your pills and fury and it's over game set match boring

Rescue is better just pill out to stop them from 1HKO ing u and u should be fine
3/9
sirwyst - Titan English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 10:10

To Fanta Pants, Yes I agree, really find no excitement in it so far. Will go back to Rescue. Guess heavy power not for me
4/9
Hi from god - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 10:20

If your insistent on playing ohko's then you don't always have to all pill fury. A nice idea is furying and 4 pilling, if the opponent thinks your bluffing and only plays one or two pills your win and if they overpill to beat you you'll have the advantage.
5/9
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 18:53

"1HKO advice , is there any secret ?"
Yes, there is: Don't try it.

A card like Kolos is better used with 3-4 pillz.

When you play against them, have damage reducer and SoA ready. Shouldn't be too hard to find in Rescue.
6/9
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 18:18

There is a classic scheme in using Kolos.

The 3 pills + Fury.

Enemy call it a buff: and he dies.
Enemy stops it with lots of pills: you have 6 pills. strategic enough to finish him.
7/9
Cashtrion_HoA - Titan English
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 01:30

Dont tell people...jesh.
8/9
biomin - Veteran English
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 11:35

"1HKO advice , is there any secret ?"

Yes, get yourself a General Cr
9/9
suggsie baby - Senior English
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 14:36

If your playing to avoid the one hit ko stratergy just play the equal'y unimaginative combination of GraksmxxT Uranus SkrumxxT and a Leader.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals