Click here if you forgot your password.

My Sliman loves Ambre!

My Sliman loves Ambre!
Wednesday 09/02/2011, 12:40
A Unicron - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
My Sliman loves Ambre!
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little PoniesEnglish - Wednesday 09/02/2011, 12:40

deleted

Soathon: 2nd, 233 points - 3/0/2

Rate green if you like it.

2/7
Neon-chan - Imperator Deutsch
Wednesday 09/02/2011, 16:46

Sry but Imho Ambre's home is T2 not T1...you have too play too many weak cards this way

The Combo with Sliman is cute but it's not that impressing overall.
3/7
Infiniti - Guru English
Wednesday 09/02/2011, 20:04

Agreed
4/7
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 10/02/2011, 18:05

Hey, you have stolen my title .
My last thread was, ' my prxie loves tsubame' , and you your one is My Sliman loves Ambre!
3/0/2 is also my best ranking
5/7
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Friday 11/02/2011, 02:58

My record isn't 3/0/2. Its 5/0/1, thanks.
6/7
Friday 11/02/2011, 04:54

Well, seems like now my deck is deleted, because people do not know how to appreciate cheap budget deck that isn't all about damage, power, bunch of rares or ELO banned cards. My deck has flaws too, I know.

I had well over 50% victory with that deck. I had wins also against other Piranas with Selma, Dalhia, Scubb, Smokey Cr and/or other more expensive cards. Sometimes it was without the help from Ambre (gift card). My deck would work about just as well with Hugo.

I received my Bonnie Ld already, Kristin and Andsom were sold sometime ago for a little profit (until Kate took 5% away anyway). Only bought Sliman and Spycee which I planned to keep. With the rewards from the missions, in fact I gained (not only Bonnie Ld). Also, there's not a match I throw away just to get the mission done.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=2&id_subject=1732313&subject_page=0
See, I also don't understand this topic, especially the "investment" part mentioned by a poster. Although the first 2 LDs were probably different as cards required are expensive and Kate takes a lot when reselling.
7/7
Friday 11/02/2011, 05:01

And lastly, I want to thank to the ones who gave green faces, for whatever reasons (I do believe so because a few times it went back or closer to 0pts =) And thanks to Miss Selena for the name inspiration, don't be upset =)

(Sorry for the triple posting )

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals