Annihilation

Annihilation
Monday 21/02/2011, 15:10
BlitzAssassin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Annihilation
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101English - Monday 21/02/2011, 15:10

Please, stop DeathMatching with heavy DR cards.I tend to use Wee Lee etc cards that have a little DR tacked on.Try other game modes.DeathMatches should be short and snappy .Ok I could poison you or cut you up with life takers,and the cards that give Pills are handy.but if players Don,t sort it out then we will see bans or other modes,and you will just strain the site.Oh, and you should earn Ambre,that card is so over used it takes away from the other leaders.You should be looking at them first cos they give good results.

If someone likes the above then why not make an event?Then bans new modes etc, will be less of an issue?
Oh,and make sure too invite me.lol

2/9
Neon-chan - Imperator Deutsch
Tuesday 22/02/2011, 02:17

Why don't you just play? There is no rule against using DR in DM. If it works for them it works for them. It's not against the rules so don't cry. GraksmxxT and Uranus are fine cards for T1 Deathmatch
3/9
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Tuesday 22/02/2011, 07:41

You are quite right, after all is not the pleasure too play?

But you are not concerning yourself with the whole post are you?
Have you been reading the other posts about such bans etc?
T1 DM? Sorry you will have to show me where that playground is.Actually please dont!
4/9
Tuesday 22/02/2011, 17:26

Smoke screen.The old guard are so busy thinking they have top decks for DM2 .Some new dogs bites em rear!lol
5/9
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 22/02/2011, 19:57

@everyone: can someone clue me in on what he's saying cuz I just dont understand
6/9
Wednesday 23/02/2011, 05:01

Develope some more then .lol
7/9
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 23/02/2011, 06:01

Lol ur hilarious. U tell me to develop when ur the one complaining about DR's. What a noobish thing to complain about.

Btw, I am from WMDistracted. By the looks of it as well, u got nothing on me man.
8/9
IM_Futura - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 23/02/2011, 07:29

He's saying that Damage reducer's should be banned from death match because they make the battles slow. Death match games should be short and quick (2hko or 3hko sort of games).
9/9
Thursday 24/02/2011, 03:12

Ok I will try and clear this up.I,m having a rant at the style of play I Don,t like in DMT2.Sorry I just got wound up.I,m not a fan of bans,but I would like to see some events that cater for my style,and indeed those that would like bans.I,m not sure you should field 2 Heavy DRs in a DMT2? I use 1 heavy or I go for as I say a semi DR like Wee Lee or tan.I.m just of the opinion that some players I see in DM should be in Survival mode.Sorry for any offence caused,but I like to get in the spirit of these thingslol Boxers before a fight or Wrestlers.lol ........Come on fool! I,ll hand you your arse in some such fashion that you will be etc etc

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals