Guide To Building a 1400 ELO Calibur ELO Deck : Piranas

Tuesday 18/05/2010, 01:32
XC Chase - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
XC Chase - Legend - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 18/05/2010, 01:32

Piranas are the pill manipulation clan on Urban Rivals.

Pro's of Pill Manipulation -
Once your opponent makes a mistake, they have pretty much lost the game.
You can make very scary bluffs which mixed w/ the rest of the manipulation, can be devastating.
Makes your opponent have a tough time predicting you because in the back of there mind they will know that if they predict wrond they will lose the game, which in turn, can make them make mistakes they wouldn't make against other clans and give you an easy win.

Con's Of Pill Manipulation -
If you predict wrong you could lose just as easily.
SoA cards can devastate them.

Piranas Bonus : Stop Opponent's Bonus

Keys For the Clan:
Smokey Cr never ELO banned anymore
Ulrich being released, which gives them the DR they needed to mix with Selma or Dalhia or Eklore if you use a Leader.
Smokey Cr's, Dalhia's and Hawkins' Bluff threat.

Leaders that can be used with the clan :
Eklore - Makes Pill Manipulation even more effective and gives you a more room for error.
Morphun - Makes Pill Manipulation more effective, gives room for error, and let's you play very aggresively
Hugo - Helps with no pillz bluffs and Makes Tula absolutely a beast
Eyrik - Helps cards like Smokey Cr and Hawkins and Tula have 8 power or virtually 8 power(Tula's case) and makes Tyd and Dalhia amazing

They are great in half-decks

Beast Mono deck for Pill manipulation - Dalhia, Tula, Hawkins, Smokey Cr, Selma, Tyd, Ulrich, Spycee
« Previous123Next »

2/25
spamg88-LoA - Veteran English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 02:32

Of all the leaders, I like Hugo with Piranas. He has a strange synergy with Piranas, but the synergy works very well in ensuring pill manipulation. (with Scubb, all you have to do is use one less pill, and you still get same attack [and end up with same name of pillz]. With Taljion, you get +15 instead of +12, just like Hugo with Rescue) Once I even 0 pilled a Trey (with Hugo) against a 0 pilled Slyde...16-12 pillz was simply amazing.

Spycee is a weak All-Stop. He works to stop cards like Jay and Kolos, but he is not versatile. He poses almost no threat (2 damage??) and his low power doesn't help him either. Piranas needs a solid all-stop (Zi76, a Piranas player as well, debated this with me), but if all we get are Spycee and Kristin (which does have a use, but...), then better leave them out.

You totally left out Scubb and Taljion too, the powerful mono-beasts.
3/25
XC Chase - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 02:37

When making your ELO deck try to remember a few things...
1.) What is my play style? Am I aggresive or defensive?
If you are aggresive, you will probably want to leave Ulrich out of your deck.
Defensive, then Ulrich should definetely have a place in your deck.
2.) Do I want high damage or great pill manipulation?
This is basically do you have Dalhia, Selma or Selma, Pesth.
3.) Do I want three 4* and two 2* or two 5* and three 2*?
This is basically do you want do have a more balanced deck which means you really won't have the chance of getting bad hands ( even though any hand in a good deck is playable if you know how to use your deck) or do I want to get amazing 16* hands but have a greater possibility of having a tough hand to play with.

Those are the questions you should ask yourself when making a mono Piranas deck.
4/25
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 02:54

Hey man you forgot Ambre!
Ambre works well for Piranas who don't have exactly the best power, she makes them even more threatening (ex. Tula)
Yeah you can't exactly use her to battle, but hey imagine this:
just your hand: Ambre Smokey Cr Selma Ulrich
I guess that's one of the most perfect hands I could see for myself, or horrible if used against me
5/25
spamg88-LoA - Veteran English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 03:57

Ambre is good, but predictable, which may not exactly suit the sneaky Piranas. But she does give Tula a steroid boost and boost the usuability of cards like Scubb and Trey. (Trey is not exactly Elo-worthy, but he is a Pirana )
6/25
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 10:20

I love Hawkins and the fact he takes the pillz manipulation to a whole new level
if we're talking about sneaky pillz manipulation, Hawkins is the man!!
7/25
XC Chase - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 14:15

Spycee is used to stop dangerous abilities like Jay, Caleus, Copper, and those beasts. He just makes it easier to kill your opponent with other cards.

He is kind of a setup cards like in Baseball, the setup man keeps the game close so the closer can come and get the win.
8/25
Prof Necros - Veteran - Evil Incorporated English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 22:23

Spycee isn't that bad, he could be like Morlha.
9/25
0 Anderson - Titan English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 00:42

Piranas is a bad idea to attempt 1400...
10/25
-0-broseidon - Imperator English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 01:07

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals