2 star wonders

2 star wonders
Sunday 23/05/2010, 04:11
bazo0kajoe - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
2 star wonders
bazo0kajoe - Imperator - Pinoy LocalsEnglish - Sunday 23/05/2010, 04:11

Post your top three 2-star cards and explain why =)

1. Spiaghi - 7 power is good enough to wall for a 2 star, but the ability to reduce 3 damage at minimum 1 is amazing. Splashable in any deck if you need DR or if you need more stars for other cards.

2. Jessie - 7/2 +2 life. With the clan bonus she can match with 9-powered cards. Can also widen the life gap 4 to 6 points.

3. Hawkins - 7/2 -2 pills min 1. Like Spiaghi, Hawkins is also splashable in any deck. The -2 pill brings in and open up lots of strategies. The -2 pill can pressure your opponents to overpill on most rounds.
« Previous123Next »

2/28
spamg88-LoA - Veteran English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 05:03

Lehane - 8/2 with SoB and +8 attack. She can even be used as a splash card! (8/2 with SoB? Yes please!) By far the best 2 star card to grace the new UR world.

Oh, and did you see her artwork?? Here's a link: http://www.tcgplayer.com/games/images/urban_Rivals/080604/Lehane.jpg
3/28
Endracer - Guru Español
Sunday 23/05/2010, 05:15

1.-Lehane: Stops enough cards and is so overpowered it even makes Zatman to tremble
2.-Hawkins, you said enough
3.-Marlysa Cr,: stop bonus and a capacity to inflict 6 damage and KO, can you ask for more?
4/28
riley957_WMD - Titan English
Monday 24/05/2010, 00:37

Gil
spiaghi
lehane
5/28
RidingAlone - Imperator Português
Monday 24/05/2010, 03:19

You're all forgetting Tula, maybe my favorite "2* wonder". SOB, great ability and 4 damage.
Kinda vulnerable to SOA(ability).

Spiaghi is great. Forces pills and reduces damage.

And probably the most underrated card in the game, Nimestiec, what a great 2* card. A staple in my Sakrohm decks. Unless i'm using some specific strategy(if i use poison then Wakai is better) he's always there.

There are so many others: Lehane, Gil, Chan, Marlysa Cr,...
6/28
Blaze Of Fury - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Monday 24/05/2010, 07:29

Ok.
i think something like maylysa cr or Lehane is good cause if you vs ghiests or Roots their ability isnt affected unlike Tula and Spiaghi
7/28
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 04:08

Hula is pretty amazing. She can be a cheap filler that allows a 10 star half deck of Freaks, or can be used as a off splash card that can hit for an annoying Poison like with Jungo or Sakrohm or Pussycats and you dislike Muze for whatever reason.

Also, Terry Cr. She's a Mini-Golfer! What's not to be underrated about that? She can probably school Tiger Woods at it hands down.
8/28
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 14:39

9/28
VNS_starfire - Guru - Vietnamese English
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 15:45

I like Spiaghi and Jessie best.
10/28
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 16:55

Tula: Shuts down clan bonuses and strips power. Can take down some of the most powerful cards in the game.

Hawkins: Again, his combination of bonus and ability makes him a scary prospect. Some see his 2 damage as a negative, but it's really 4 damage spread out over pillz and life. He's a very dangerous card to play in the later stages of the game.

Gil: Much the same as Hawkins, but Gil is more of an opener. Very unpredictable if your face him first, and deadly if he wins against you in a high pill battle.

Lehane: Possibly the best 2* in the game. She can be used as a splash card in almost any deck with her 8/2 and SoB ability. One of the most effective walls in the game.

Arkn: One of the best low pill skirmishers in the game. Drags low pilled characters down to his attack level and beats them with his 2* advantage.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals