Advice me for my deck please
Friday 30/07/2010, 13:15
DFrag - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Advice me for my deck please
DFrag - Novice English - Friday 30/07/2010, 13:15

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1104772

Using this deck , My max is a mere 1150 elo . 3 survivor [Only tried it like 4/5 chains though].

I wanna know some cheap alterations i can do to this deck to make it better . I currently have 1k on my character and as of now am w8ing for engh to get Sasha to switch with Danae most probably .

All suggestions , advices , criticism , etc are welcome . Thanx in advance 1

2/4
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Friday 30/07/2010, 13:25

Sasha replacing Liam might be a better start and if you like Liam you can try to get him back in later. I think getting Chiara after that would be best and then you can work from there.

Someone else might be able to comment on this more, but I am concerned a little about having Zeke and Greem in the same deck.
3/4
DFrag - Novice English
Friday 30/07/2010, 14:49

I was concerned about having them as well when i started it , but i found it to be a really big gem if u get them at same hand . This allows me to bluff with one or the other since they r both such gr8 starter cards that my opponent is too scared to let even 1 pass .
4/4
DFrag - Novice English
Friday 30/07/2010, 20:58

Ok , change that to 3.4k clintz[just won a large of 2k] and i also have Aurora , Suzie from a pack too .

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals