Deck help
Saturday 31/07/2010, 21:42
DFrag - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Deck help
DFrag - Novice English - Saturday 31/07/2010, 21:42

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1419129

This is my new deck . Ihave 22 clints in my bag .

I wanna know what next upgrade to the deck i can hope for . [i have Danae , Cley and Liam in my bag]

BTW , i'd like to point out that i dont think chiara is a gr8 card , she is best against low power cards which are very well managed by Milton [Milton has 1 less star too and 1 extra power reduction]

2/4
DFrag - Novice English
Sunday 01/08/2010, 14:25

Bump!
comeon guyz , gomme some help here
3/4
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 01/08/2010, 15:20

Chiara is good because she can also handle the attack manipulation cards fairly well with her 8 power, and that is not true for Milton.

So i would change Milton to chiara anyways, and Dwan to Jay.

Dwan haven't really worked for me, as it is just a big damage reduction, and her power is not enough to make her damage go through, so for me she failed as a bluff card, and I found jay's potential 9 damage a more useful option.
4/4
DFrag - Novice English
Sunday 01/08/2010, 17:20

Hmmm ... Jay is way over my price range [maybe i ll never get to him ever if it goes on like this.] . As for Chiara , i ll most probably be subing it for Zeke . I used this built for first time in Elo 2day , and u wont believe how strong Milton is . It can kill so many very easily . Killed major threats like Kenny , Striker , Dahlia , the 4/5* that has 4power and 7 dmg with power reduction and more . As far as Dwan goes , she is a good card but yeah , she isnt doing the work of a 5 star . While its true my opponent will never know if i use it as a DR or for 6 dmg , her power is just 1 point lower than i'd like . I was thinking of w8ing for Tomas simply coz Jay is just too costly ATM.

So here are my questions ,
1. Should i save up for Jay [would take very very long] or just save up for Tomas / go for Aylen instead
2. The more i play , the more i m getting interested in getting a lv 2 Deebler in for maybe Milton . [But its just that if i get Manfred and Deebler in same hand , one or the other will end up not using its ability.] Hmm maybe get Deebler after i get Jay for Manfred ??

Nyways , here is the final Deck i m thinking i will get after like a lotta grinding :

5* : Tomas / Aylen /Celeus [if celeus is ever Elo unbanned]
4* : Jay + Greem
3* : Sandro + Chiara
2* : Redra + Sasha + lv2 Deebler

just for verification . 1*5 + 2*4 + 2*3 + 3*2 = 5 + 8 + 6 +6 = 25

Uhm , Ny comments welcome

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals