I feel bad for the freaks

I feel bad for the Freaks
Thursday 16/09/2010, 12:03
Johnnae - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
I feel bad for the freaks
Johnnae - Guru - Electro House DJ's UnitedEnglish - Thursday 16/09/2010, 12:03

I feel really bad for them because any clan have their bonus eventhough i don''t use them so yeah what do you think people
« Previous123Next »

2/21
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 17/09/2010, 00:31

Freaks are definitely usable. It's not so difficult to hit 1300 with them.
3/21
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Friday 17/09/2010, 08:48

Their bonus is definitely not the largest. I, personally, consider it to be about the magnitude of Skeelz' bonus due to the fact that having multiple characters with poison is highly redundant.

This doesn't mean they aren't good though. They tend to have high power and decent abilities to make up for their bonus. I have made it to 1300 a lot of time by using them and either a half deck or a Leader and 2 splash cards. Though some weeks are harder than others with them. I usually use other clans now because it tends to be a bit easier.

Ofcourse
4/21
Johnnae - Guru - Electro House DJ's United English
Friday 17/09/2010, 09:10

Ohh really? haha cool:
5/21
Fatecalling - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 17/09/2010, 09:51

Freaks would be great with Rescue bonus....

but of coarse...idk how many people use them due to their potential loss...but the way i see it in the entirety....who the hell wants to get poisoned...and with 3 chances too...well, kinda sux..

they need more life gaining cards tho..
6/21
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Friday 17/09/2010, 10:38

Yeah... Freaks are very deadly and misunderstood.

I consider them the best bluff clan ever. Especially with releases like Baldovino where you force your opponent to pill or eat a ton of everything.

Their staples have some of the highest power and abilities as well. A look at Olga should show that. In almost any other clan, she would be staff banned. And 8/3 with SOA that reduces Power by 2? to a min 5? (GHEIST/root Olga). -2 Pwr min 5 with -10 attack min 3 and 8 Power? Totally insane.

And as people posted already, they are getting easier and easier to get past 1300 and hopefully soon, 1400. The big thing I see missing is a Spiaghi like DR because Soushee doesn't cut it at times.

And a Defeat: Poison card would be nice too.
7/21
URHunter - Titan English
Friday 17/09/2010, 11:30

There is a balance to the game. It is rare that you see a broken splash card having a good bonus (i.e. sphaghi). The 3 worst bonus in the game are protection ability, poison 2 min3 and -2 damage min 1. With +2 life/+2 damage, following closely. Skeelz, Freaks and Pussycats tend to get the best cards when bonus not active (my 8 card rainbow deck features Skeelz, Freaks, Pussycats, Sentinels, Montana, Junks, and a generic 8/4 [could be any clan that has one])

You can see that most of those clans are "not played" because of the weaker bonus.
8/21
0asimple-TCGA - Senior English
Friday 17/09/2010, 12:56

@URHunter - curious about your deck... what cards do you use? And is this effective?
9/21
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 18/09/2010, 00:48

Weaker bonus?
Protection: Ability, maybe, but..
Poison 2, Min. 3 = Olga can become a virtual 10/9.
-2 Damage, Min. 1 = VERY good. Why do you think get such weak cards?
+2 Life = With Freaks, it's veeeery good.
+2 Damage = THKO every turn after first hit = huge mind games.

Skeelz have the best base because their bonus is the only below-average one. Cards like Chiara make Skeelz a force to be reckoned with.
10/21
Zincomega - Titan English
Saturday 18/09/2010, 00:48

"I feel bad for the Freaks"
I don't.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals