Latest elo creation

Latest elo creation
Sunday 19/09/2010, 18:31
WP_Bauldy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Latest elo creation
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War PartyEnglish - Sunday 19/09/2010, 18:31

My latest deck i plan to unleash on the elo scene. Hopefully Rowdy will remain available but in the event of him being banned.......changes can be made and that is where you can come in

Cyber Rave

2/8
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Sunday 19/09/2010, 22:15

This deck has turned my week around, it is an unbelievable deck to use. Biggest thing about it is even when things go bad you can grind out a win over 4 rounds if you really must but more often than not it just cruises through the battles.
3/8
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 14:30

My deck is officially a 1300 deck

I knew this was gonna do the job.

13:27 Elo you crushed arkever, ~~West~Clintz~Side~~ (10-0): 1300 ELO
13:24 Elo you won by timeout against Dead_Heart, Army of Elite Mercenaries (12-2): 1289 ELO
13:17 Elo you beat -NO-salban, Natural Obsession (8-0): 1274 ELO
4/8
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 17:27

I don't mean to belittle your efforts, but pretty much any deck can get you to 1300e.

All 1300e requires is that you win more than you lose and you keep grinding.

Saying that... I like your deck. There are some really nice combinations on offer, and Haze is an often overlooked 5* who can bring down some pretty mighty giants.

The only change I'd suggest would be Haze to Peeler if you ever find that she doesn't quite cut it.
5/8
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 17:38

Fair comments but if by just grinding out more wins than you lose then theres not limit to how high you can climb. 1300 is not an easy number to get to i am actually struggling just to stay there right now because my luck has been thrown right out the window.

I have thought about Peeler he is a powerful card no doubt about it and his damage reduction is great. There is just so many Roots and GHEIST this week it is frightening how little i get to use any of my abilties. Might go with him just for the 1 extra power.
6/8
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 19:12

Ok this will be the last message i write on this preset and i will sum it all up by saying i won't be changing anything in this deck and if you want to know why look at the Leader board.
7/8
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 22:51

Shadowcouncil: Any deck is a 1300+ deck, but not on a tuesday
8/8
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 05:37

I haven't seen Rowdy banned for a couple of weeks now, and that was part of the staple clan bans.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals