Under-rated cards from all clans

Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Saturday 22/05/2010, 11:00

I am making this thread because i feel some cards are underused even though they are quite viable in top tier play. Here goes.

Allstars:
I dont really wanna comment on a clan that i don't have much expertise on, so i will go ahead and state that Marina is probably the best unbanned card in the game, and is really under rated..

Bangers:
This is easy. Shann. This card is by far the best 5 star for the clan. really under used, and is very strong unless hit by Roots DR.

Fang Pi:
Sayura: although 6 power stinks, this card is still pretty good to pill on, especially since you can get up to 9 damage through.

Freaks:
Mira. This card is a staple in my Freaks decks. Combined with pill manipulation from Junkz (or the new 5 star freak), this card can overpower even the most power ghiest cards whenever it chooses.

Splata Cr: This card is still the best 5* freak imo, since Bogdan is a true staple. Under used.

GHEIST:
Bristone. This card offers what very few cards can: damage reduct and SOA. It shuts down so many cards. with having a useable 6 power as well.

Jungo:
Definetly Wendy. This card isnt bad for a two star, especially since it can widen a gap. most importantly, it can still get the important 4-6 gap when hit by soa.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/62
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 28/05/2010, 14:46

@Its Tcg Kris
Just proving my point, she is overrated and no one sees it "At least tied for second in 3 Star staples for Ulu" Let me name all the cards better than Gaia for 3 stars Kirk, Nanook, George, Lin Bee, Janice and Ice Jim. Seriously - 3 atk just isn't good with the bonus of +2 power. Kirk has dr which can change games more than a useless attack manipulation. George has + life and 1 more life difference so this can win more games then useless attack manipulation could. Lin Bee and Ice Jim have soa, better than Gaia useless ability. Janice has a nice stop and good decent stats.

Yes she is playible at level 1 and 2 but I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the level 3. Level 1 I'd rather use Warren cas of cost and the fact he can beat Randy and other pow = opp power easily. Gabriella and tiago are better at 2 stars. She is just overrated at all levels.
52/62
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 28/05/2010, 15:35

Make the distinction between over rated and over priced.
Gaia is overpriced, not over rated. 9/4 with a small attack manipulation that forces Uppers Montana and sahkrom to pill is a good card.
Kirk Ice Jim Lin Bee only have 3 damage.. this is a big problem for Ulu Watu.
Ulu Watu have lots of playable 3 star cards i agree, but to put Gaia at the bottom of the pile is far from the Gaia is harsh

at 1 star she is better than Warren in the majority of cases.... her being a lot more expensive than Warren doesnt make her over rated, it makes her over priced. the same can be said with the price of Wanda over Gwen or Svelthlana . in a situation where clintz is not an issue, people would play Gaia or Wanda at 1 star over warre/Gwen/Svelthlana.
53/62
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Friday 28/05/2010, 19:29

Alot of these cards that people are mentioning i would never put in my elo decks in a million years lol.
54/62
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 28/05/2010, 21:21

All Stars - Mario. 6/3 with -2 power is nice. Almost like Wardog.
Bangers - Kluwn - He's a mini-Blaaster, the only problem is min of 5.
FPC - Macumba. She's almost same as Gatline
Freaks - Mira.
GHEIST - Dolly. Win with her, lose one round and KO with Wardom.
Jungo - maybe Elea? When Shakra is free, sure.
Junkz - Fuzz. what a bluff. 6 power isn't bad.
La Junta - Naginata, I guess. She's such a beast but I've never seen her in battle.
Montana - Ficcanaso. A wonderful gap for a 2* Montana.
Nightmare - Azel. I'd say better than Greem, because she's by far better against All Stars
Piranas - maybe Andsom? Better pill manipulation than Baldovino, and sob.
Pussycats - Louise. Just as strong as Copper!
Rescue - Hax. His 5 damage isn't so bad now as Rescue has good 6 damage 4*.
Roots - Amanie. works fine with Arno, Jeena, Yookie.
Sakrohm - Corrina - She's really good, but not used because there's Nimestiec, Uranus, Murray, Sigma...
Sentinel - Miranda. Isn't 7/6 good for a 4*?
Skeelz - Zeke. Same as above, but just limited to use in the first 2 rounds for one less star.
Ulu Watu - none. ok, maybe Orlando - not that he's elo good (because of Stanly) but he isn't as bad as shown.
Uppers - Glenn. That's a beast!
55/62
TrueRescue - Senior English
Friday 28/05/2010, 21:25

Lea has to be the most underrated card in all of Rescue she is only 2*'s, doesnt have courage and is nearly 1/10 the price of Kerry.
56/62
0 avist - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 28/05/2010, 23:42

I think that Dolly is greatly underated for GHEIST she has a seven base power and can really hurt with poisen
57/62
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 00:30

PwnageUSA she is the staple card in the entire clan her and Elviria are a must
58/62
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 30/05/2010, 13:07

TrinmkkT, 6/6 dr? he is a Peeler with 1 less power and damage
59/62
we_le-monster - Novice English
Sunday 06/06/2010, 03:06

Naginata
60/62
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 06/06/2010, 07:36

Otakool

People use Elvira all the time but I hardly ever see him. Probably because there's not too many Junkz mono - decks going around.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals