What the ????
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 02:33
TrueRescue - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
What the ????
TrueRescue - Senior English - Wednesday 26/05/2010, 02:33

I cannot do elo i use a Rescue deck and cannot do elo

their is currently 19 clans (not counting Leader duh)
7 clans do not have a single character elo banned
While Roots, Rescue, and All Stars get the short end of the stick with 3 bans
Why?
« Previous12Next »

11/15
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 17:34

I said it USED to be hard, Stacey is here so now it's just silly to even think about beating that deck...
12/15
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 18:06

How did you figure out my deck? :O kidding...
13/15
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 18:24

I am also feeling it a shame that in this Nightmare/GHEIST week we can not use Sledg. He is my hope fighting Oshitsune & Ghumbo.

Anyway, Sledg is not so often banned, and those beasts rarely survive two weeks in a row.

If you donot like the metagame this week, you can just skip it or try some weird decks for fun.
14/15
Miss_Cr - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 07:14

I don't mean to be too "feisty" but.......
If you can't do elo then why did you even bother to make a post on the ELO strategy and tactics board?
In addition, if you actually played in ELO you would know the answer to this question, which begs the obvious.......... if you can't do ELO then why do you even care? I think this post was made with the desire to get attention and not with the intent of satisfying one's curiosity. In that case-- please be courteous and think before you post instead of wasting the time of others.
15/15
0 3MiN3M - Novice English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 07:38

@BesucherXia: Uppers have a lot of Oshitsune counters. There's Wayne Stark, Rubie etc.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals