Some change in ELO mode
Friday 04/06/2010, 15:19
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
127 messages
Some change in ELO mode
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 04/06/2010, 15:19

Hello all,

We are aware that the ELO mode is not particularly satisfying as it is right now. Until now we had the will to staff ban as little cards as possible, only those which seemed really too strong according to us. We used to count on your votes to bring more diversity in ELO decks.

We will change this system.

We Don’t know how it will evolve yet but we worked quite a lot on it already. It will take some time before these changes will be released (not too much, you won’t wait for years Don’t worry ). The only thing I can tell you is that we’ll do what we think is consistent and efficient to give more diversity and fun to this mode.

There won’t be big changes in the game mode. Changes will be more on the cards ban system. We will handle staff bans with a complete different policy. Forget about «the strongest cards are banned forever». But there will be more banned cards, for a shorter duration and not only the strongest cards. As I said previously, our goal is : diversity and fun.

I’m sure you’ll like it
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

121/127
rejoin - Guru - DUNYAP-U-B-DRAGONSB-H_A_K_A_N Deutsch
Monday 05/07/2010, 22:56

What would be fun also, was a vote that gives higher stats to a card that is rarely used for 1 week. Like +3 power for a really unpopular card a limited time.
122/127
deathbychips - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 01:52

"I would love to see this. Top 20 cards of elo are tallied for the week. a random 1/4th of the cards are banned for the next week and a random 1/4 of those cards are banned for 2 weeks. This would be on top of the players voting too."

I love this idea
123/127
elchew_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 20/07/2010, 13:55

I wonder when we will start seeing these changes
124/127
TagoNgTago - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 21/07/2010, 01:17

I'm wondering about how this will effect the price of ELO banned cards such as Ratanah or marco...
125/127
TnT_Wazzupz - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 21/07/2010, 04:10

Well that means that the market prices will change INVESTMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!
126/127
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Wednesday 21/07/2010, 06:30

Yeah, I was thinking about buying a few of those myself. They tend to be VERY cheap compared to how good they are.

I wonder if the best plan wouldn't be to buy the ones who are only moderately over powered like Wee Lee as opposed to obscenely overpowered like GraksmxxT and Jackie since they might be more likely to unbanned sometimes.
127/127
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Wednesday 21/07/2010, 06:50

Phaserhawk: thats a very good point.. I support that

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals