Genius elo deck

Genius elo deck
Monday 05/07/2010, 05:48
GP Yaho - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Genius elo deck
GP Yaho - Master - VietnameseEnglish - Monday 05/07/2010, 05:48

Know i know this deck is expensive and high matenience but its a genius idea for elo
lv1 Wanda
lv 1 Gwen
lv3 yayoi
lv 4 Charlie
and Methane
im not sure if anyone made this deck yet but the idea is pretty simple to bluff and for ur oppenent to overpill then nuke em

Z4KALW3 - Hero
Monday 05/07/2010, 16:26

I wouldn't call it genius, it's a little /too/ imba for that accolade. Could be fun to play with, though.
Growing WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 05/07/2010, 20:26

Something similar has been made and has helped a friend of mines get first in ELO. Even though he only used it after reaching the top 100.
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Monday 05/07/2010, 23:23

Clara for Charlie lol, some one needs to adovocate sob cards as people seem to prefer soa i aint sure why! 8 Power is better than 7.
El Kabong - Senior - Pinoy Locals English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 02:21

I would rather run a 4-star yayoi and Muze at the 3-slot than the classic 3-yayoi 4-Charlie. If you draw Mono-cats, it's much easier to mind-freak your opponent when you have Muze especially when no SOAs are present.

And maybe Anibal for Methane, but that's just me.
GP Yaho - Master - Vietnamese English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 06:39

First Anibal sucks when ur trapped in a tight situation
Muze isnt THAT scary and @the darkorc if u havent noticed its 4 star Charlie not 5 star so how would i fit Clara in?
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 09:52

The deck Um Yaho is referring to is The Fame † Monster.
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 12:46

Sorry thats cool I actually think Charlie is better at 4 stars, I would use her and Clara in a mono deck! I thought it was yet another 5 star Charlie deck, people beat up on Charlie but she waltz through most montanas and can be used as a suprise dr against the prianhas.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals