Genius elo deck

Genius elo deck
Monday 05/07/2010, 05:48
GP Yaho - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Genius elo deck
GP Yaho - Master - VietnameseEnglish - Monday 05/07/2010, 05:48

Know i know this deck is expensive and high matenience but its a genius idea for elo
lv1 Wanda
lv 1 Gwen
lv3 Yayoi
lv 4 Charlie
Toro
Wardom
Leviatonn
and Methane
im not sure if anyone made this deck yet but the idea is pretty simple to bluff and for ur oppenent to overpill then nuke em

2/8
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 05/07/2010, 16:26

I wouldn't call it genius, it's a little /too/ imba for that accolade. Could be fun to play with, though.
3/8
Growing WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 05/07/2010, 20:26

Something similar has been made and has helped a friend of mines get first in ELO. Even though he only used it after reaching the top 100.
deleted
4/8
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Monday 05/07/2010, 23:23

Clara for Charlie lol, some one needs to adovocate sob cards as people seem to prefer soa i aint sure why! 8 Power is better than 7.
5/8
El Kabong - Master - Pinoy Locals English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 02:21

I would rather run a 4-star Yayoi and Muze at the 3-slot than the classic 3-Yayoi 4-Charlie. If you draw Mono-cats, it's much easier to mind-freak your opponent when you have Muze especially when no SOAs are present.

And maybe Anibal for Methane, but that's just me.
6/8
GP Yaho - Master - Vietnamese English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 06:39

First Anibal sucks when ur trapped in a tight situation
Muze isnt THAT scary and @the darkorc if u havent noticed its 4 star Charlie not 5 star so how would i fit Clara in?
7/8
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 09:52

The deck Um Yaho is referring to is The Fame † Monster.
8/8
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 12:46

Sorry thats cool I actually think Charlie is better at 4 stars, I would use her and Clara in a mono deck! I thought it was yet another 5 star Charlie deck, people beat up on Charlie but she waltz through most montanas and can be used as a suprise dr against the prianhas.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals