7 messages
Best 2*
LOA Zeus - Titan English - Friday 10/09/2010, 04:15

What is the Best 2* in the game?

I think it is Lehane

2/7
Zapper1300 - Titan - Honorclan Guild English
Friday 10/09/2010, 04:55

Lehane is the best 2*. That doesn't mean I can't find Gil to be much more annoying to play against though.
3/7
LoA Saivior - Veteran English
Friday 10/09/2010, 05:03

Lehane might be the best Splash 2* though SoA or SoB kinda hurts her. Now if you look at mono decks, I think Sasha might take the cake.

Sasha: 7/2 Support +4 atk, protection Ability. That is +16 attack that can't be SoA'd or SoB'd! and she has only 1 pwr less than Lehane against full stops.
4/7
IM _Miterman - Senior
Friday 10/09/2010, 05:04

Spagetai
5/7
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 10/09/2010, 06:23

In order:

Lehane. This card will kick your ass hard. SOB for a 2** plus 2D and 8P is ludicrous. Add in her bonus, and you're looking at a awesome Bluff.

Sasha: I own her, and I can tell you most people assume she's a bluff, and waste their only good card in their hand, thinking they're gonna capitalize, and I put 2 pillz and they lose. +16 attack with Protection is totally worth it, add 7P and 2D, and Sasha is right up there with Lehane.

Spiaghi: -3 min 1 DR with 7 power and Montana bonus. Am I seeing this right? Spiaghi is known as another splasher, except when hit by SOA he really sucks. Add a pill with bonus intact and you opponent will half to pillz to beat, only to have a DR. Only bad part is Spiaghi has only 1D, and most opponents don't really care about that so they use their throwaway card on him.

Malysa Cr: 7P 2D with SOB and +2D. Almost as good as Lehane, but the reason Spiaghi and Sasha get the one up on her is neither are really affected by anything. Malysa Cr doesn't have pill-to-beat, only SOB, with is helpful but what about cards like Copper? What'll you do then? Not saying she isn't good, just lacking.

Arkn: I used to have Arkn. Let me tell you, Arkn is 1 very good tie-breaker card. He has 4D and kinda poor 5P, but his ability makes up for it. I'm sorry, but I'll take Arkn over Z3r0 D34d any day.

That's my list.
6/7
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Friday 10/09/2010, 09:58

Phyllis is fun, she's a 7/4 with SOB, and Mawpin is an 8/4 with SOB after revenge. An incredibly under appreciated virtually indestructible card is Thormund who is an 11/3 in a mono Juntas deck.
7/7
Jyongri - Senior - Official PoxNora Guild English
Friday 10/09/2010, 10:52

Lehane. The only 1 card i have in Sentinel clan.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals