19 messages
Hawk
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusadersEnglish - Monday 01/11/2010, 06:26

We can vote for him is he off permaban?
« Previous12Next »

2/19
-Vex - Senior English
Monday 01/11/2010, 10:03

Don't know, been wondering the same thing.
3/19
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 01/11/2010, 12:36

No, he still is perma-banned. he's on the list only because of the accident that put him on the temp banned list. Every card that gets removed from the temp banned list goes to the voting list first. Don't use your votes on Hawk!
4/19
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 01/11/2010, 13:01

Lol maki PI that warning is too late. Hawk will be a votesink these week. He's drawing votes like crazy. Someone from staff should just remove him from the vote, players who wasted their votes on him will just lose their votes
5/19
Zee Deveel - Master English
Monday 01/11/2010, 13:11

But can we really trust u -.-
Well I definitely don't. Unless a mod actually says it was an "accident". I believe UR won't make a mistake like this so easily.
6/19
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 01/11/2010, 16:16

A moderator already confirmed a while ago that Hawk on temp banned list is an accident. And as I said, "Every card that gets removed from the temp banned list goes to the voting list first." The voting list, I assume, is generated automatically. Don't you remember when poeple still spent their votes on Caelus and Morphun after they've already been staff banned? This is the same situation. Don't be ridiculous, why would Hawk be unbanned in a week with all 5* banned? Why would Hawk EVER be unbanned?
7/19
Monday 01/11/2010, 17:55

Zee devil check next weeks bans -.-
even more next week is NO 5* week and as far as I know Hawk is a 5*
8/19
Saturday 06/11/2010, 13:27

I love how people were dumb enough to toss away 1000+ votes on Hawk. The entire vote for next week is screwed of it, cards that would get banned now wont make the vote-treshhold. Now I'm 200% sure that next week is going to be all Roots and GHEIST
9/19
Termina Est - Master English
Saturday 06/11/2010, 14:58

Permabanned is still permabanned.

It doesn't matter what other list he is on.
10/19
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 15:34

But like darkeagle says there are a couple of stupid people voting for him
actually...he's on top of th elist
why??? because those people are not as stupid as we're saying

UR is being foggy about it. In their unending quest to try and heave the elomode out of the swamp it has sunken in,
they're looking for "spectacular and mind-numbing" changes to the elo mode

so yeah, I can understand that in a week where no 5* is allowed they'd unban Hawk for some obscure reason, to give Sentinel some sort of protection from Oshitsune & Toro running rampant next week
because we all know Sentinel has no 4* whatsoever to offset the above two cards
and yeah yeah bla bla excuse excuse off course they're not the only 4stars in the game

I know!! but again, this foggy behaviour and failing to exclude Hawk from the voting list screwed the entire format voting
(who thank God for that is voted on by no more than 30% of the entire UR population playing elo
If I didn't know any better, I'd say this company are a buncha amateurs

I mean, who's really dumb?? The people voting on a card NO ONE wants to see in a week without other 5 stars
or UR for failing to exclude him from the voting list and thereby imbalancing the entire format voting???

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals