No Random tournament room?
Thursday 15/11/2007, 03:01
Ikonik_WCH - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
No Random tournament room?
Ikonik_WCH - Imperator English - Thursday 15/11/2007, 03:01

Hi,

i apologise in advance if this has been mentioned before, or if im being stupid. I've noticed that there isn't a 'No Random' room that is enabled for the daily tournaments except an ELO room. Is it at all possible to get a 'no random' daily tournament room setup, as playing in the tournament in random mode is really starting to annoy me. My rear end keeps getting handed back to me on a silver platter by low level cards, or by cards whose power and damage rating is considerbaly lower than the card i'm playing at the time.

For example, i played Willy *5 with 6 pillz, and opponent played Methane *2 with 0 pillz, and because of the random factor, Willy gets his ass kicked which is really annoying, 11 power * 6 is a lot of atk, vs such a low lvl card.... not right.

So is there any chance of getting a daily tournament enabled room with 'no random' that isn't ELO?

Regards,
-Ikonik-

2/9
ASDDFDH - Novice English
Thursday 15/11/2007, 10:17

Lol mindlesss kept on wanting a non random room but i don't think it will happen not anytime soon anyway
3/9
Wise-TPW - Legend - The Purple Wizards
Thursday 15/11/2007, 11:35

On the frnech message board, there has been a lot of debates, which were on this subject : No random room for tornament. result : staff said that if it is like that now, it is to premit to young players, to win some matches during a tournament, and if you want to play with no random during tournaments, you HAVE TO play ELO mode. That's all

ps : sorry for my faults
4/9
Ikonik_WCH - Imperator English
Friday 16/11/2007, 00:23

Bah well that sucks.... as i like the tournaments, but i absolutly hate the random factor. For me it actually ruins the game and takes out the enjoyment of kicking ass..... oh well..... back to sulking i guess
5/9
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/11/2007, 01:32

It would not happen anytime soon. There is nothing else we can do but play the game the way it was designed to be played.
6/9
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 17/11/2007, 19:22

Actually I think it is for the newer players. I remember when there was a non random tourney room, and the more experienced players, with better decks owned almost every low-level players, with the help of a calculator.
It is very hard to make a sure shot for every card in the deck nowdays, so you have some chance to win against very though opponents.
7/9
Grixxxle - Legend - UNION OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 17/11/2007, 20:08

Seriously i think that ur may need re thinking they should make a room non random torney. lots of ppl are leaving UR due to this
8/9
DarkMagic - Titan - GUB PRO Español
Sunday 18/11/2007, 22:09

Yeah I support the idea!!! we need a Randomless room for tournaments is to frustrating when the Random Factor appears in 3 times!!!
I support!! stafff, please think about it!
9/9
Adilbig2 - Titan English
Sunday 18/11/2007, 22:37

We're sorry but not for the moment ..

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals