That's how ELO is made

That's how ELO is made
Friday 08/12/2006, 01:14
AoEM Tarr - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
That's how ELO is made
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Friday 08/12/2006, 01:14

Now I know how to gain high ELO... simply play anybody - if you win, then you win, if you're loosing, simply timeout... I thought that some noob players timeouts because they're noobs, but the elder players are fair and wont timeout you, especially in ELO... So I was very surprised when I got timeouted by Jedi-morph, 4th player in ELO ranking at the time of the battle... How I am supposed to make it to the top 25 when I cannot beat high ranked player, cos he's coward and unfair?

I think that letting timeout in ELO should be punished very strictly - lets say 50 points down... cos the way it is is totally unbelievable and such manners are ruining the game. I think that the Urban staff should start doing something about timeouting... I haven't spent my money for this game to watch that the only thing that admins do is banning cards in ELO and other stupid stuff when there is such a huge problem as timeouting
« Previous12Next »

2/12
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Friday 08/12/2006, 16:05

I agree, the next poll should be how best to punish elo timeouters. minus 50 points is a great idea or plus 50 points if your opponent times out, that would be great!
3/12
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 08/12/2006, 16:34

Ya mate i also experience it a win is a win a loose is a timeout sometimes this is a big problem to me especially after loosing one battle from a luck or logically...this should count as a loss...ppl are too much getting abusive
4/12
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 08/12/2006, 16:46

Hmmm neko thats good suggestion but thats too much how bout we do it like 30% of elo value?
5/12
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 08/12/2006, 18:10

I think theres no need for punishment... If someone got connection problems taking his 50 points or so away is too much.. I think that generally timeout should be count as if the person who timeouted had lost... I really dont get why timeout counts as if there was no game in the first place - admins must had a bad day when they were developing game rules concerning timeout
6/12
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Friday 08/12/2006, 23:21

Ok, maybe not 50, but if it isn't your turn and the game times out you should get about 15 points
7/12
BodeCBM-EVO - Hero Português
Saturday 09/12/2006, 01:27

50 is a lot indeed... may 10/15 is a fair value, mostly a nice point reduce for the timeout guy (and c´mon 50 points = 2 games... 10 minutes, no big deal to lose this points)
8/12
FinalStrike - Senior - Elite Fight Team English
Monday 11/12/2006, 11:25

I would like the points ive earned more than the punishement, but ive come to a conclusion this game is no where close to fair
9/12
Gawalalolo - Imperator English
Thursday 14/12/2006, 04:20

Please 50 points penalty!!!!! and how about much MORE time delay for time-outer during normal leagues? that can be fun too .... I HATE TIME OUTER!!!! =(
10/12
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 15/12/2006, 12:49

Concerning the time out it should classify you as a winner and your points should be adjusted accordingly...for the guy that timeouts... if he timeouts more then 5 times he should be disqualified for the rest of the month this would totally eliminate this problem,hell make it if he timeouts 3 times he is banned for the month...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals