Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, PLEASE??????????????

Sunday 22/04/2007, 17:26
Sacman68 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Sacman68 - Master English - Sunday 22/04/2007, 17:26

As I was(actually, still am) playing the 9:00(pst) tournament in the "West" room and from the point where it said there was 25 minutes left in the tournament, EVERY CHALLENGE I MADE GAVE ME THE, "Unable to send your challenge as your opponent...."! After about 7 minutes, I finally decided to quit the game a play on the "East" side where I was refused by a couple of EVOers and every challenge after gave me the same thing! I quit, went back to "West" room and continued to receive this message!
WHY? I know this will cost me a credit.

2/7
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 18:42

Just refresh the page more often. also, you can try challenging players at the end of the list (some people are too lazy to scroll down)
3/7
Sacman68 - Master English
Monday 23/04/2007, 13:00

You know what, Neko? Your sooo right! I refresh and scroll down on most of my challenges BUT this time, no matter who I picked, that message popped up. This has actually happened 1 other time before during a tournament.
4/7
0 Scythy - Guru English
Wednesday 09/05/2007, 02:46

Sac, add a 0 to the beginning of your name and wait for challenges. That's what I do, and I never have to experience the opponent being inactive.
5/7
Dark Reaper - Guru English
Friday 11/05/2007, 22:43

Sometimes it's saying your not active. If it is stuck, click on the filter(bottom of the play screen) and click quit game. Then a message will appear saying you've been disconnected. Just push reconnect and it will reset your screen. Reloading the page doesn't always work.
6/7
devil 666 - Senior - Hellz Angelz English
Sunday 13/05/2007, 20:16

Just keep going
7/7
devil 666 - Senior - Hellz Angelz English
Sunday 13/05/2007, 20:21

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals