Askai
Boohma
Mindy
Buba
Nyema
Odile
Pegh
Radek
Now as I currently only have 225 clintz buying others is kinda out of the question so here is who i have on the bench Dagouba Hystrix Ongh Scotty Wendy
Once all of my sales go through ill have around 11500 thanks for the help ^.^

2/8
Bass Faerie - Titan English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 09:19

I would consider putting in Wendy for Mindy or Pegh, but I haven't played with Wendy yet as I don't own her, so I'm not sure...
My other suggestion is Scopica for... probably Odile. 8 power is more solid than the potential 8 power Odile has, and the life difference is equal, which is fine especially for Jungo.
3/8
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 10:04

Odile to Scopica, she is better offence card, can be decent against soa or sob and is immune to Drs other then that your deck is very good
4/8
TnT_forte09 - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 11:24

Odile to Scopica
She is more stable and great life gap
5/8
Jboy - Hero - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 13:47

@Bass Faeria
In theory, Wendy is a beast of a card. but in practice, she is just to hard to put in to play compared to Pegh and Mindy.
If you like playing with Stop: Cards, i would tell you to play Scotty for Odile and Boohma for Wendy. Although contradicting my self, Wendy CAN be a great bluff (If you can play her right).
6/8
Son of Loki - Veteran English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 21:55

@Bass Faerie
Thanks for the Scopica tip idk why but every time i went to market i just completely dismissed her.

@Jboy
Ive used Wendy a little and ive found that she is to predictable to really make use of her ability. She is a pretty good bluff, one scenario in particular though i can't remember what my opponent had my hand was Ongh Askai (i know lucky right) Pegh and Wendy I used Pegh first round in which they used 5 pillz only to get DRed. Then i put Wendy up no pillz. and they used 4 to try and beat her. Leaving them with 3 and me with 12 and Jungo's powerhouses. Oh but i digress
7/8
Jboy - Hero - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Friday 21/05/2010, 08:30

Yea sorry, meant Wendy for Boohma not Boohma for Wendy
8/8
0 Xavi - Titan English
Friday 21/05/2010, 08:48

On weeks like this one when there are lots of SOA's, you might consider switching Buba for Greow if you can make afford it

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals