HELP MY DECK!!!

HELP MY DECK!!!
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 03:11
TrueRescue - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
HELP MY DECK!!!
TrueRescue - Senior English - Tuesday 25/05/2010, 03:11

Im an on off type of player and came back to see my favorite character Sledg banned
please help me figure out what i can do with my deck http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1165661 to make it elo ready. I only have about 3000 clintz right now so dont suggest any cr's or rares plz

2/3
TrueRescue - Senior English
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 03:21

Oh forgot to mention i do have a back up deck but it's All Stars so i spit on whoever chooses the bans
3/3
Son of Loki - Veteran English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 05:36

If you are really dead set on using Rescue then sell some of your "less used" cards and get up enough for Aurora or Hax both are excellent 5 stars and both their price on market is about 6.7k. Oh and the players choose the bans lol well except for the staff bans send me a message if you want and let me know what cards you are willing to sell Ill do my best to give you a good deal.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals