Rescue pretty weak..

Rescue pretty weak..
Saturday 19/06/2010, 07:18
AegisDivine - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Rescue pretty weak..
AegisDivine - Guru English - Saturday 19/06/2010, 07:18

So far I've used La Junta, piranhas, Sentinel and Rescue.. I find the Rescue clan to be the weakest out of them all, La Junta is pretty strong.. The problem with Rescue their characters aren't really strong, who cares about the +12 boost and if you face soa your almost guaranteed to lose. Its like they threw a bunch of characters in there hoping just to balance it out like Glosh to help for soa and Kerry for courage, but when these characters don't hit they're pretty below avg characters and alot of times trust me they don't activate. How many times I had Kerry in my hand and I'm not the 1st to play or my opponent is playing a multi deck and had 1 character off that had no bonus, or when I play Glosh and my opponent had no soa..

Overall Rescue 6/10 for elo

2/9
AegisDivine - Guru English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 11:06

After some major deck editing I'm finally able to win some in Rescue came 103rd out of around 3000 players one of my best finishes, but I tell you they're not and easy clan to start off with..
3/9
0 3MiN3M - Novice English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 11:59

Its not about the clan, its about the player. You have to get a good feel and experience about the deck.
4/9
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 12:23

Sounds like you just don't know how to play them.
The clan defiantly isn't a "6/10" - if it was, it wouldn't be considered one of the most annoying clans to face.

Take a look at the Elo ban list. Notice how Sledg is on there? Do you think he'd be banned if Rescue wasn't a good clan for Elo? Of course not - he's on there because people don't want to deal with facing them.
5/9
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 12:53

Lol..Rescue is one of the clans that made me 1300 in elo
6/9
Zack-Tentacle - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 13:33

Rescue is not under balanced or over balanced. They have their weaknesses and strengths (Sob and soa being weaknesses and +12 attack being their strength ) It's all about if it fits with your play style. Sob would fit someone's style, where as attack manipulation might be yours. And you need to know how to pill
7/9
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Saturday 19/06/2010, 13:41

So you are telling us that you're a bad Rescue user?
Your level 17,we don't expect you to be good with anything
8/9
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 15:24

Experience makes your play style better
9/9
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 17:29

It depends how you play. I personally think Sentinel is the worst, but some think that, say, Freaks are, even though they are my favorite clan. Rescue is good if you have the right cards, the only issue is that there are only about ten of the right cards.

Edon, I resent that

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals